Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tiddly Winks

I seriously need some help

Before posting to PSFC for help:

After posting to PSFC:

Thanks everyone for helping me accomplish my Happy Pet dream.

Hey Tiddly, I play Happy Pets and would gladly help you out - please send me a friend request as I can't add a note saying who I am here Smile

Thanks, FR sent. I really appreciate the help. Let me know if there is anything I can do to return the favor.

I just sent you a haystack - just let me know what you still need and I'll try to help out :-D

Thank you so much. Smile

I keep my top post updated. But, the current standing is:

Still need:

2 Haystacks
7 Harnesses
3 Bricks

Thanks you guys. I got the harness, Ursula, thank you. I'm going to send Ursula a little thank you. Oh and Kathy, I sent you something on PS and removed a lock from your trapped pet. Smile

Tiddly Winks wrote:
Thanks you guys. I got the harness, Ursula, thank you. I'm going to send Ursula a little thank you.

Oh, hun, there was no need. Thank you a lot, but I like to help, you all are always helping me Ashamed

Oh come now, that's what friends do. After all, you're helping me with this and it's a huge favor. congratulations

1 Harness flying your way congratulations
No need to send anything back as i dont play. Just wanted to help you out because i know how frustrating it can be trying to build something with little help xxx

Thanks hun. harness received. Smile I'm feeling a lot more optimistic about this project now. Thank God for PSFC. I just love you folks. Smile

I think I had played this game...
I'll try to help as soon as I can

Tiddly Winks wrote:
Thanks hun. harness received. Smile I'm feeling a lot more optimistic about this project now. Thank God for PSFC. I just love you folks. Smile

Anytime hun congratulations Let me know if you need anything tommorrow and im sure something can be arranged

I am keeping the top post updated, but I am presently looking for 2 haystacks, 3 harnesses and 3 bricks.

I can't believe how wonderful everyone here has been. I should have posted this last week. It would have saved me a load of stress.

Ive seen it at the top hun but you never know if you'll still need them tommorrow Smile
Have you been trying for a week? No wonder its frustrating you

I've been trying for close to a month. Ever since they were released, I have been trying to collect the supplies. That's why it's frustrating. I go and bless the people's babies and ask them to just send me one supply and they ignore the request. Sad It's very frustrating.

The Happy Pet players are nice and helpful, but not in the capacity of helping each other out in this way.

Aww hun im sure now its on here you will get it done alot faster congratulations
Like i said i dont play but dont mind taking a couple of minutes to help someone else out.
As the saying goes, treat others how you want to be treated yourself and i beleive you can go far wrong then

what do u still need dear?
sorry i just came home there was big traffic jump because of thunderstorm

2 Haystacks
3 Harnesses
3 Bricks

is what I need. Smile They are all sendable today, but don't know how tomorrow will be. I fear the haystacks will be gone tomorrow.

I can't believe how much help I'm getting, you are all so lovely. I am totally grateful.

All I need now are 3 harnesses and 3 bricks. Can I get them before the day is out? Hard call, but I am estatic with all the help I've been getting.

I've sent you a harness as well Yvette, do you have to finish it by tonight? I wish I could help you more!

sinenomine wrote:
sent haystack :spiteful:

OMG what a cool smiley LaughingLaughingLaughing
Sent one brick

Thanks guys. I am down to 2 harnesses and 2 bricks.

Once I have the four items, I'll be in a much happier mood.

Guest Guest

1 harness sent congratulations

Got all the harnesses, now I just need two bricks and I'm done.

Edit: Now I need only one brick!!! OMG I can't believe that I may finish this project today.

Did I mention that you are all totally awesome????

Guest Guest

I need to go now.. Good luck Yvette Smile

Guest Guest

I'm more then happy for you

Thanks, I am thrilled by it.

hey if anyone is still reading this thread (hehehe) could you go to my page and open a lock? congratulations

I'll return favors to all who ask. congratulations

Guest Guest

Helped. congratulations

Guest Guest

You're more then welcome. congratulations I've also sent a free gift via Happy Pets for you today. If you need any more help, feel free to ask.

Bunnyfuzzyness to the rescue. Pet is freed.

Anyone want it? It's a guinea pig and I just sold all mine.

Guest Guest
Wow. that looks lovely. congrats on getting your horse farm! congratulationscongratulations

Thanks. I am really happy about it. I really love it, and it was the most work I have ever put into a game to get it.

Thanks I am really happy with it. I am also grateful to everyone who helped me along. I couldn't have gotten it without you. Smile