Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
xPink.Pixel.Princessx

The funniest thing ever!!

Me and mikey went to an outside gym today as i keep telling you all..And on the way back...We saw a place where you can get REALLY cheap stuff from...

Lisa should know the place...Cannon raceways in coseley?

Well...As i do..I bought some more makeyp and everything LOL...And they have had some new womens underware in there aswell...

So there was me raking throught this underware to find my size and i got Mikey to help me Laughing

So i got some underware and payed for them...And on the way out...We hear the most high pitched...Girly laugh ever....Well more like a sqork HAHA

So we just carry on walking as normal and mikey yells something!!.......And pulls something from his bag...

you never guess what was latched onto his bad tho.......

A pair of womens undies....Hooked onto his bag by the coathanger!!! HAHA. he thought it was a dog trying to bite him >.
His bag tried to theft the undies Laughing and the worse thing....He got me to take them back...and the people inside the shop said they knew they where on his bag but didnt tell him cause they thought it was funny!!

I said to Mikey....Next time your bag decides to try and steal womens undies....make sure they are in my size and they arnt totally minging HAHA

Omg it was such a laugh.....Im laughing now...tyiping this...

Im gonna tease him about this for the rest of him life!!!

LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing

LMAO!! Something for you to take the mickey out of him for a very long time lol xx

Guest Guest

what a cruel day..

lmao
poor mickey, im pretty sure he didnt know were to hide

Something similiar happened to me.It was long time ago. My friend had a birthday (She's female) And at the toy shop I was looking at all toys with a stereotype that are girls toys. I was there for an hour looking for a perfect gift. All people that passed looked at me funny.