Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lucky Strike

Need help retrieving a lost phone number!!!!!!!!!!!!

Obviously I did something silly and deleted a phone number that i really want!!!!

All I could find was some programs BUT the all need for me to buy a usb sim card reader.. I'd rather not to so I would like to know if you know a way to do it with the simple usb cable connecting the phone to the pc..

PLEAAAAAAAAAAAASEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*if there is a program that you know please do not post it here

Good luck! I would really love to know one number that I deleted too. Sad Hope someone will post in here!

If it is a number you have called recently can you look to see if its in your call history? Or even look at past mobile phone bills and see if you can find it on there?

No... Sad I deleted it about 2 months ago... I wish I could turn time back...

it's an "old" number meaning that it's not on my call list.. I have a paid phone so i don't get a list with the numbers i dialed.. Sad

it is not... due to the structure of how messages and phone numbers are made you can do it... like i said there are programs but i'd rather not pay for the sim reader hence my question with the cable

About me... I deleted all the text messages he sent me Sad He was a really good friend and would like to turn back time and don't get angry on him.

did yu connect your phone with PC?
because when i connect my iphone with pc,it creates backup so if i need something i just can restore anything i need

is it for a friend or for a company??

If its for a company then check on google and see if you can see the number on there.

Aldo you can ask your phone provider....To send you throught a list of allll the numbers you have called from your phone...It costs £10 but its worth it.

You can do that if you are on pay and go =)

it's a friends number..

i would really like not to have to ask the number again but this is causing me a headache... Sad

ok.. thank you all Smile

Lucky Strike wrote:
Laughing

this made me laugh!!! Laughing

thank you!!!

Huge hugs!Glad you laughed today,hun! You're a true sweetheart congratulations