This is what playfish posted in their blog

And yet it is only in the shops?
 captur10.png

do you think they forgot?

I think it was a mistake and they never intend to make it collaborative Sad

i was waiting for it too Sad
it's sadly that they didn't make it collaborative

Guest Guest

I think that it's a glitch and that it will become collaborative once they fix it Smile

Guest Guest
Nope, they've changed it now to: Tropical Waterfall (Boutique – Beautiful Items)

I think now collaborative will be that volcano... Maybe not a limited item

Agne wrote:

But there's a limited item. It's been announced Sad Maybe this week they didn't put any collaborative Sad

Ursula wrote:
Agne wrote:

But there's a limited item. It's been announced Sad Maybe this week they didn't put any collaborative Sad

Ursula! Laughing Let's be optimistic!

Aaaaw I wanted that tropical waterfall. I like fountains and stuff which have water in them. I've been trying to collect water-related items, and this one is sooooo pretty. But I won't be getting it now that it's 12cc.

I am not buying it . they said it was collabrative. i can see them making it that next week hoping you have bought it.

Well the volcano is definitely not my thing, and given the fact that there are 9,527 left after being out for some six hours, I don't think it's a lot of people's thing, either. Even with the limit of 10,000, I don't think it's going to be profitable like the wings. 1. The item is just too huge. From the looks of it, takes up half a room. 2. It's too expensive. 25 CCs is a lot for something that just sits in the corner of the room spewing lava and ash. and 3. I don't think it's all that attractive to look at. I only know of one frined, in 200 who are intending on buying it.

I could be wrong and a few others will, but I given what I read here, the interest in it is just, not there.

I totally agree with Yvette! I mean it's doing nothing! For example the wings were really beautiful and even made pet fly! The wig was awesome and I really love it! It was different! And they costed only 13-15cc... And for this volcano which does nothing people have to pay 25 cc! It's ridiculous I think! By the way it's really huge, I don't even have where to put it... Maybe next time limited item will be simple coins again...

i was sad too. they probably figured the volcano wasnt going to be much of a hit since it doesnt do anything and its so expensive

lea75 wrote:
 captur11.png
This is what playfish posted in their blog

And yet it is only in the shops?
 captur10.png

do you think they forgot?

I can't believe PF change their mind after posting this on blog and they even change the blog too Sad
I believe they think we forgot about this or not read carefully