Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

We are all going to the zoo today!!

I've decided to take my girls to the zoo today, and they are so excited they are bouncing around Laughing
We are going to Dudley Zoo, which isnt too far from where we live...so we can get the bus there. Just going to get them dressed and do the picnic and we are off congratulationscongratulations

This is the map of where we are going congratulations

zoo10.jpg

wow your so lucky to have a zoo that close to you!! It's an hour drive away from the closest zoo to me lol if not longer. I really hope you and your girls have a wonderful time congratulations Have an amazing day sweetie!!

have fun. thats sounds like a lot of fun
its been ages since i went to a zoo
congratulations

Guest Guest

Have a great time, and don't forget to take some pics for memories congratulations
It has been years from the last time I went to a zoo LMAO, this year I am maybe going to Schönbrunn in Wien, I think I'm gonna have a great time there

Have a grea time there Smile
We were in zoo in the beginning of June and it was very fun congratulations

Well I did it!

Got the kids their, and they had a fabulous day. They loved to see all the animals, and Phoebe has now decided that the flamingos are her favourite...she was stood there on one leg trying to copy them..very funny!
The both thought it was hygsterical when a lemar decided to jump at me and scaret he living daylights out of me Laughing

It was a very, very long day though and it really took me out of me. I checked in here when I got home, but didnt even have the energy to answer pm's...so huge apologies to those who pm'd me...
I even went to bed at 8:15 which is not like me at all!!

As long as teh girls had fun though it was worth it congratulations

Guest Guest
lea75 wrote:
Well I did it!

Got the kids their, and they had a fabulous day. They loved to see all the animals, and Phoebe has now decided that the flamingos are her favourite...she was stood there on one leg trying to copy them..very funny!
The both thought it was hygsterical when a lemar decided to jump at me and scaret he living daylights out of me Laughing

It was a very, very long day though and it really took me out of me. I checked in here when I got home, but didnt even have the energy to answer pm's...so huge apologies to those who pm'd me...
I even went to bed at 8:15 which is not like me at all!!

As long as teh girls had fun though it was worth it congratulations

I am more then glad to hear it Lisa congratulations You are a a great mom congratulationscongratulationscongratulations

Omg Dudley zoo is really nice. I love it there. Wish i could come meet you there but unfortunatly i got to go to mums today >.<. Although...id rather watch paint dry...haha

i'm glad you and the girls had some good time!!

we have a zoo in our city, and it's very close to where i live! it's about 20 minutes from here, by a tram, so it's not relly that fun to go there. i mean, it's there always, so... Laughing