Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tiddly Winks

I am SOOOOOO EXCITED!!!

I can't believe what just happened. 4-0 against Argentina. This has got to be a dream. I am so excited. I was holding my breath throughout the game and I am just....wow!!

Guest Guest

Go Germany! Rocky's in a spirit

Tiddly Winks wrote:
I can't believe what just happened. 4-0 against Argentina. This has got to be a dream. I am so excited. I was holding my breath throughout the game and I am just....wow!!

Congrats, hun!

Well, for now I don't have to change my banner. congratulations I am soooo thrilled.

And yes, Fashionista, it is. Smile

like it sooooooooooooooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!argentina won greece and maradona told negative things for greek team

soooooooooooooooooooooooo goooooooooooooooooo germany!!!!!!!!!!!so happy u won

All my teams are out but for beating England I now want Germany to win usually support them for Ballack anyway.

They are looking totally amazing this WC, they could do it.

The sad fact that Ballack is out, but the other players are doing wonderfully. I am really getting excited about the match against Spain this coming Wednesday.

My poor mom thought the Germany match was tonight and only caught the last 15 minutes of the game because my aunt called her and asked if she was watching the game. Mom was not happy. We are all happy that Germany won (obviously) and wished that we had seen the whole game.

Tiddly Winks wrote:
The sad fact that Ballack is out, but the other players are doing wonderfully. I am really getting excited about the match against Spain this coming Wednesday.

Germany vs Spain

I don't care too much about football, so I'm not sure about who I want to win Laughing If it's Spain, I will be hearing my noising neighborhood aaaaall night >.

We have a lot of German tourists in our bay right now and they are all very happy congratulations

Off to bed now...Kiki is kicking me off the computer..good night congratulations

im so glad argentina is now off the game Laughing
tehy were the ones who kicked us out of the world cup Sad

Germany is always one of the best players

GOOOOOOO Germany !!!!

I have argentinian neighbors that are not my cup of tea, when Argentina played vs Mexico they even made a party and had a loooong celebration
Today morning their house was like if they were holding a funeral, no noise at all , of course all the rest of the neighbors (mainly Mexicans)were screaming every time Germany scored

One of the gorgeous players of all is Ballack at least we saw him during the match as spectator