Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lucky Strike

Memories..

I was reading through something and then it hit me!

When i first started playing the game there weren't that many way to get coins.. I didn't had many friends and imagine that 50 were A LOT and 60... Oh the day i went to 60 i was jumping up and down! I was going in the cafe to get money and i needed 1-2 days of HARD work to get 2000 to buy me anything.. I could never afford the GMB and i loved the red ones sooooo much (i still do actually! Ashamed )..
But.. One day a guy I knew sent me a wizard hat. I loved so much that i never tried to sold it. But then i was curious... 999!!! It seemed almost impossible!!! I was talking with a friend that we still talk way toooo much (and play ps) and she told me that i should sold it and that i'm crazy keeping it!!! (well... she never really liked that hat! ever!) But even though i was thinking of how many things i could buy i never did it... Up to the day it's still in there.. (well i don't know if it's the same one but it always the last since i got it many times after a looooong time) I can't bring my heart to sell it and i really like it.. Smile

Apart from that i remember when the vamp teeth were brought to the stylist! I was furious! I newbie could have them for me but i couldn't find 5000 to buy them! If i had that kind of money i would buy (later on GMB's) but mainly furniture! I had almost no furniture! So one day i saved up... For more than 1 hour i was talking about what to do.. And then i bought them... it was such a joy... and a heartbeat too!

And last but not least the day i bought my first hallo and x-mass items (that i had missed because for some months i hadn't played at all).. Just after the big hack.. I know that it was a disaster but for me it was heaven.. The black cat... My favourite ps item no matter what.. I'm in love with that cat.. Then.. Witch sigh! Spider's web! Foods! Trees! I was jumping up and down! Even the 3-5*999 seemed soooo many...

Ohhh... Those were some days... And to something more recent! Today! Sacred cat!!!

Oh! And trying to win the race trophy... Cccccccccrazyyyyy... Laughing

I remember my first room aaaaall with RMB items.. I was sooooo proud... It was so simple... And now that i can buy items i NEVER have simple rooms! I think it's a ps trauma! Laughing

Owl doll... Piano... Oh piano... I was trying for more than a month with tooons of GMB's for a piano... And the week they said it would be removed.. PIANO!!!!!!!

And soooo much more... It would take me aaaaaaaaaages to write them all down... Walks in trees to buy food to do rope and buy a RMB at 4am while talking with a friend on the phone.. First finding of the forum.. First trades.. First gifts... And i was actually able to send a gift too!

I remember the days of doing my visits every day ( I never have time now Smile) Going into the cafe to find dirty pets to clean, feeding other pets, just to get the paw points lol

And making sure I save 20,000 coins ot buy everything that came out on the Monday...yet these days 20,000 coins doesnt get you half the new items Sad

When I first started playing I added some friends just to have new neighbours, and one of them gift bombed me...OMG I thought I was in heaven! Then when I joined in here...one of our members Stankbot kept sending me items, which to me were mega rares that I thought I would never own! These members are what made the game for me...they showed me the friendship you can find in fellow PS player congratulations

I added some more..

Well I didn't state anything from in here as most of the people that knows me already know those things.. But this got me to the veeeery begging...

As for here... I was actually gift bombed if you can say that looooooooooooooooooooooooooooong after i joined. Pretty recently. BUT i was been gifted some things that for me at that time was heaven as well! Now the best gifts for me are actually more "simple" items that are sent for a reason.. This ALWAYS makes me smile.. Or when i receive something I'm trying to trade or that i simply say that i would like to have it.. But now I like it more that i can also be the one to make someones day! And i loooove doing it! And i also try to gift the way i like being gifted. Here I made my ps list. Now I think of this forum as a county house of my pet... Ashamed

@Lucky, I understand you a lot Laughing

I started playing because my niece told me to do it. I didn't know anything about the game, she was the only one in my F/L and asked me for gifts when I got some money (she's very nice, don't think bad about her, I didn't play the game and I was glad to help her).

She used to give me stuff she didn't want and, after a while, I start playing PS by myself, but I had very little money because it was hard to get coins with just one friend Laughing

After that, I came into this forum. I got a huge F/L and now I can buy whatever I want, decorate my rooms as I always wished and gifting my dearest angels when I have something they want. I'm very happy because now I can send gifts to my friends, at the beginning I had nothing!

In fact, the best thing about this is that I've found a family here

I love you, guys :_)

1) btw.. in ANY given day if you need anything i would like for you to ask me..
I understand For a year now i'm helping a veeeery dear friend that couldn't play much for many reasons so i was working for two. So as your niece she is a great person.. And now (and in the past) she tries to help me in any way she may can..
Did you joined the forum right after you started playing or a while after? If it's the second how was it for you?

2)BTW i was one of the veeeery few people that never sold a rare item back or missed a dear tws even before i joined any forum

Lucky Strike wrote:
1) btw.. in ANY given day if you need anything i would like for you to ask me..
I understand For a year now i'm helping a veeeery dear friend that couldn't play much for many reasons so i was working for two. So as your niece she is a great person.. And now (and in the past) she tries to help me in any way she may can..
Did you joined the forum right after you started playing or a while after? If it's the second how was it for you?

2)BTW i was one of the veeeery few people that never sold a rare item back or missed a dear tws even before i joined any forum

I had been playing for 5-6 months before I join this forum, but I'd been actually playing for two months. I found it thanks to google, when I was trying to find a database of all the items that there were in PS. I knew lots of things (or that's what I thought), but I discovered much more here. I had never traded and there were so many items I had never seen that I felt like a newborn Laughing

But here all of you were so nice at me, even after I made a lot of stupid mistakes when I was learning how this worked, so I'm very happy now and I don't want to miss you NEVER!

Everybody do silly things! And i mean EVERYBODY! Laughing (check your pm's...)

For as long as i play i don't think i'll ever leave this forum.. And even if i do leave the game (ehich i SERIOUSLY doubt) i wouldn't quit the forum!

And nooo... I may be nostalgic but i wouldn't like to turn back! A memory is great as long as it is in the past! Can't wait for every new exciting thing! congratulationscongratulationscongratulations

When the clothes came out i thought ps was robbing me as i couldn't find them anywhere!!! and a few days and some phonecalls later i found the wardrobe icon!!! Ashamed

And don't even get me started on how on earth to wash my pet!

Guest Guest

i started playing, and well i was totally broke. i had no one. nothing. i did have 99 friends cause i played mafia wars before PS, but they were all inactive.

then i found this site. and well everything changed. my 2 BFFs also then joined PS funnily enough after they saw me play too.. i didn't even say anything to them. they just started to play. Laughing

but really, if it wasn't for this site, i'd never gotten this far in PS... the giftbombs, the friends, the trades. heck it's just fun. PS wouldn't be as fun without this site. i check back here so many times its ridiculous, but who cares?

i mean i'm typing this at 6am.

Guest Guest

I remember when I've joined the first food Rocky ate was the 2009 cake Laughing

Lazar wrote:

Ursula's first meal was an apple, from the tutorial

Guest Guest
Ursula wrote:
Lazar wrote:

Ursula's first meal was an apple, from the tutorial
Mine was the 2009! cake because I've joined PS at 4th of January 2009 Smile ... Ahh the peace on earth was back then.. No scammers, no rude people, just - PLAYERS

i started playing PS in may 2009 .....one of my sisters have told me that this is AMAZING game......few days later i have decide t try it...i have made my Pet .....he was all of green clolor and he was look very crazy........hes name was Faraon....i remember that i have little friends about 30-40......and i remember that all my friends was having some furinture in all rooms and i decide to decorate 1 room,then another one and then threed one...it takes a month to me to decorate my 3 rooms....then i exidently bought 1 gold box and when i open it i got my first 999 items......Piano.....i was soooo happy...i sold it in the moment and bought a lot of items that i wanted to buy for a long time....then i have recieved first gift from my sister....i was sooo happy that day........then i started to spending all my mony on GMB's and i got a lot of 999 items....that days was easy to get 999 items....=D
in the july i have discovered playfish forum and i was sooo happy.....i have do few trades and meet new friends....one day when someon has said that penguin doll and dancing daisy will be removed from box i saw that one of my ex friends selling dancing daisy and i decide to ask hr to sold it to me.......she wasn't know that it goon to be removed .....she told me a price and i told her that i will send that what she want and special gift.....special gift needed to be penguin doll(also removed item...).....that day my coputer was broken and after one week when i have come back to forum i was disapoinded...she said to everyone that i am laier and that i am bed person because i haven't told her about removing items....Sad...i was soooo disapoinded that day...i have decide to stop playing PS because everyone was think that i am laier ......Sad....i have delete all my PS friends that i meet at that forum and all my items send to my sister.......after one month i decide to try again with PS...i have starting playing without anything.......and then i have found this forum.....and all you AMAZING people.......today i am 43 level and have everything that i need and my sister is still 32 level and having oly some items that i have send to her....she want to come to this forum but she don't know english very well ........i trying to help her best what i can...i sending her some rare items and 999 and on special days i love to suprise her with some CC items....=D...i will still trying to help to new and poor players because i know how hard is to play without anything...=D

Guest Guest

Rocky was Born on 4th of January 2009. Considering that all the Xmas madness was gone, the game was reborn. Literally. Everything as peaceful and quiet. Rocky had just 1 neighbor - my brother Stevan. Stevan's pet was named Stewito. Rocky visited him daily to pick up his 10 coins from visiting friends. As I have said, the first food Rocky tasted was the 2009! cake. Then we were broke. Literally. 0 coins. But Rocky wasn't feeling down, so he left to the stadium and done some races. I was pretty angry for the races daily limit to 10. But I've got over it. My favorite week was the St. Patricks one. That's when the mystery store and the gadget one were opened for business. My brother and me were really excited about the toy mystery eggs and wanted to find all toys. That's when I've started opening GMB's and BMB's. We were excited about the items inside. I remember getting a piano. Those were the days. My brother left PS at April - he was bored with the game. So I've continued on my own. I've got lots of neighbors then of course. All from my country. I've joined the official forum on 14th of April. I've started from nothing there. Nobody didn't know me, I was the `Mr. Anonymous`. I've created my 1st comp there. I can't remember the name of it, but the task is to post your pets picture and the most hottest/cutest/beautiful pet would win an 999 item. Oh and should I mention that I didn't have any 999 items that day? So after 10 pages I've pronounced the winner and ran with the speed of light to the mystery store and bought a few GMB's. I've got the love heart candle and gifted it to the winner. So that was my 1st ever comp. I've started having friends there. People loved me for my sense of humor, even if I knew that I wasn't funny at all. One day at the `Pet Society General Discussion Facebook` sub-forum I've created a thread asking people what their dream wishlist is. I've stated that mine was piggy (piggies were going up to 70x4999 back then). One person who replied first at my thread wished for me to die. I was horrified!!!!! I couldn't stand someone sending me that message. But I've done a little thinking and quoted his/her post and stated: ignore this person. But it wasn't good enough. People have started to notice and started to say bad words in my thread. Then after all fight, people have started to accuse me. What did I do??!! Then I needed to go to sleep so I've just hoped that somebody will do something about that thread. And that was the last time I saw that thread. Morning after that I've searched the entire forum and didn't find that thread. It was probably moved to the basket. Then a few months after that I've decided to quit the forum and created a good-bye thread. Ahhhh, then.... one person started to throw `words` in that thread - if you want to leave, just leave, nobody cares; shut up already, just leave... I've ignored that person but then the good ol' commotion appeared in the thread. So I've just started to argue, and a few hours after that the person was banned. I don't know and don't ever want to find out why. Then 2 users who just want to be important posted in the same thread the same old stuff and I was being mad. But the moment when I've really collapsed was when they've both brought up my very 3 month old thread about some group. They said: `I thought you were leaving..`.. This is not about Rocky, is it?

well,i created Funny in 1st of July but then forgot about game and my little sister played PS
in september my friend told me about a game and then i remebered that i already created pet there
so that is how i started to play))
i had only 10 friends and never thought that i can buy cash items and things that cost more than 1000 coins seemed soo expensive to me
and then i found forums and everything changed

I started a fb page because my daughter nagged me to death and I hated fb lol and I also started ps and closed them both.Months later I opened a new one of each.I am so glad I did,some of my best friends were playing and helped me get started by sending items to sell. I didn't want to sell any of it lol Especially the baby cat.Bunny's 1st meal with both accounts was an apple,her most beloved gift was the black cat.I actually squealed in, Alysin in Wonderland's ear, on the phone,when I opened it.I think her ear probably still rings from it.

The same friends who got me started really good,linked me to PSFC, to see new items every week.I remember being happy to get 2,000 coins a week.Now 20,000 barely has you covered.I remember when I decided to join this forum and I am so happy that I did.

I'm playing pet society when my friend (he is quitting now) tell me this is a great game, So I try it after I return to home, and finally addicted (I remember I was crazy when I don't have internet connection for one day and cannot open the ps Laughing)

I suddenly lazy open ps when 2 days before christmas 2009 (I don't know why) and begin playing after one week later Laughing

The first food that milky eat is apple (of course) and the other cheap food (grape, lemon, etc) in food store.

My most stupid thing i do in ps (when I'm still beginner), I buy the cloth and I feel don't suit my pet well then I sold the cloth and buy another one (i should buy more lolita set for these day, stupid me do not know about trading Laughing)

The most happy moment after I save many money and I can decorate my first room, really really happy, because I always jealous seeing my friend beautiful house at that time Laughing

My first decorated room, I'm seriously happy about it, so simple, right?
I spent much money at that time, remembering how hard to earn coin that time (less than 1000 per day? Sad )

after I know about TOF, I start searching new friend, and earn much money than before. Before I know trading, I can earn 3000 per day 9at least)

After I start trading, My maximum money in my pet pocket is 75000 (never increased again lol), I'm so happy at that time and I spend the money till I'm broke

hhh....
what a memories for reminding the past time

Wow, quite interesting all stories

My story with PS begins with my middle son Beto beginning to play invited by a friend, in that time I was adicted to 2 other online games and remember to think that I didnt find interesting PS at all
But after quiting one of my previous games I decided to try PS
Fist Jebema name was "flufly· (I didnt know I could choose a name)
and her look was similar to "Stich" and I went back to my online game

Then one day I began to play ,more PS and then I didnt stop, of course I slowly stop playing my other online game

I used to buy stuff and when new things were out I sold all what I have bought before to be able to buy new things

hahahahahhaha.........and i was doing that for some time....xD........first time when i have bought all TWS was in week when phonograph decor was relished....i can remember...i bought all items and on sunday at about 30 minuts before new items relished i find some mony and bought the last one...phonograp decor....it cost 2500 coins and that was my most expensive item ever...then i have started to collecting all TWS...now days i buying all TWS and more then 1 of each because i want to be sure if it will become rare one time....who know.....=D