Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
glow88

Complaints and Suggestions

You're great Steve -glad you're able to fix all these things and make this site even better. Cheers!

Ya...it's interesting to see...if you're on here almost 24/7 like I am...one minute one thing changes, then before I think I need to msg someone about it, it changes to something else...hehe...it's actually fun to "flow through" the changes...

So again...thanks Steve & Co. you're making the site better and fun (in a weird kinda way) all the time...hehe =)

the icon of the inbox is too close to the "logout" and why also add the word "message/inbox" next to the envelope??

Also..
Can the notification of new PM in another color??
Is hard to recognize there is a new message waiting~
Thanks for your attention~
And...thanks Steve & all the admins as well as the mods, the new site overall is so nice~!!!

Ans one more thing...
I found the "go to __ page" floating box sometimes cannot shown or either covering another function box. As it doesn't move if the width of the explorer changed.

MaMaShiShi wrote:
Also in top paragraph on main portal page:

Everyone has to RE-RESISTER at the forums,

And in Latest News on Mar 21 - Mystery is mis-typed

Keep Dreaming wrote:
Hi all!

I was looking at the main page www.petsociety.co.uk and I found a mistake!

Look! "The No.1 Un-Offical Pet Society Fan Site! Join Us!" It's says "Offical" and it's "Official"

Steve, please fix the mistake Smile

congratulations

Sofia

Thats also a fun suggestion.. .. maybe u like to start something to try out the response ??? maybe winner get 1 GMBs ?? I can donate few GMBs.. .. ; )

Well couldn't a "games" section or something like that just fall under "competitions and giveaways"?

Like if you want to have a game, just post a thread...since games are in fact competitions are they not? hehe =)

haha! games are for fun actually..wonder will ppl play games without any prizes~~

Guest Guest
in the previous forum there was a chatbox but now we are working to bring the forum back!

Guest Guest
topic merged!

Guest Guest
thread moved and merged!

Chatbox >> This is currently undergoing some changes and will be back shortly.

Arcade >> Yup this will be back also, im working on bringing this back this week.

Messages Button >> This is a known fault at this time, we're having a issue with some coding with the message button, it is due to be changed to look like the other buttons.

Front Page Mistake >> Fixed.

Guest Guest
Steve wrote:
Chatbox >> This is currently undergoing some changes and will be back shortly.

Arcade >> Yup this will be back also, im working on bringing this back this week.

Messages Button >> This is a known fault at this time, we're having a issue with some coding with the message button, it is due to be changed to look like the other buttons.

Front Page Mistake >> Fixed.

thank you Steve!

Hi! When I try to change my profile info, I get this error:

Sorry, this site does not accept user older than 99 years old --> :lol!:

I stopped getting it when I took out my birthday. I swear I put 1987 as my birthyear hehe

:lol!: :lol!:

I am getting the same msg. Seems to be some problem. I can't even add my year of birth. Mods pls help!

In the Memberlist section, there should be the possibility of listing members by reputation Smile

I think forum is a little bit slow.

Guest Guest
Steve wrote:
Slow...how do you mean slow??
Maybe as in loading speeds?

I think its the loading speed too..cause of the paw radio i guess..

Guest Guest
glow88 wrote:
I think its the loading speed too..cause of the paw radio i guess..

yes you guessed right!!!!it is because of the paw radio!

The radio has been removed from the forum pages (it is now only on the portal) hope this speeds up things. I am working on a different method of loading the radio, hopefully have this ready by monday!

=) good luck with it...haha..the slow loading not really bothering me haha..

I'm new here but when I post something and go back to my post I'm logged out.. so I have to log in after every post. Even though I checked the box to stay logged in.

Lizardjuh wrote:
I'm new here but when I post something and go back to my post I'm logged out.. so I have to log in after every post. Even though I checked the box to stay logged in.

there is some problem if u use IE...try using firefox =)

I'm new to pet society but I would like some cute little disney animals
if not the real thing then maybe a look alike and here are some other suggestions

a bambi deer
a mirror like snowwhites witch
a mad hatter doll or hat
and maybe a vechile for my pet to ride around town
or a yard outside to decorated with flowers and a swing
a fountain (oh this would be so cool for inside or out.)
bird houses
a pet for my pet(hamster, bird, tropical fish-a big tank)
crosses for the walls to hang up
sunflower print wall-paper
earrings

thats just a few suggestions I have more I'll post later
Thanks I really love this game.

wendyfuquay wrote:
I'm new to pet society but I would like some cute little disney animals
thats just a few suggestions I have more I'll post later
Thanks I really love this game.

hi hun we are not linked to the main trading sight.. we have no say over what is /is not added to the game.. Sad some times we wish we did

this thread is for ideas on how we can improve the sight, xx Laughing
saying that tho your ideas a wicked xx

Hello, I didn't know if I should start a new thread or post here.

The last two emails I got notifying me of topics I am following included links using the old instead of adding the www to the address, so the links didn't work. I knew what the problem was so it didn't bother me, just thought you might want to change it if that is happening in all of the emails. Thanks!

Guest Guest
jocunddaffodils wrote:
Hello, I didn't know if I should start a new thread or post here.

The last two emails I got notifying me of topics I am following included links using the old instead of adding the www to the address, so the links didn't work. I knew what the problem was so it didn't bother me, just thought you might want to change it if that is happening in all of the emails. Thanks!

thank you we know the issue and we are tryign to fix it!!!!!

The Changing Room only has last week's items-frog costume, wildflower wreath and the Sverigetdrakten shirt and dress. Is it normal?

Also, i had to add a www in the Changing Room address or i'm directed to my browsers error page.

hi hun the changing room is under referbeshment at the moment, witch is why its only has last weeks clothes in it .

this is due to play fish now giving every one the option to see their pet in the itams before you bye ( or in other words nicking our idea Laughing )

but dont worry it will be back bigger and betterr than before!!
xx bb xx

Alas, pet society's try-on-clothes feature doesn't work on all computers, which is quite weird, so i'll be looking forward to the return of the The Changing Room =D

I would like it if you didn't have to use real cash to buy oins and stuff; so maybe games to earn money??

i like the idea of larger rooms,but, i like working to earn coins to buy with, and you put the large room on the top floor, nobody goes up there except our self, why not put it in the room that everyone goes to, then they could see it. i can get the large room now, but not on top floor.

Velma Fowler wrote:
i like the idea of larger rooms,but, i like working to earn coins to buy with, and you put the large room on the top floor, nobody goes up there except our self, why not put it in the room that everyone goes to, then they could see it. i can get the large room now, but not on top floor.

There is a way to get around this

Don't put any doors in any of your lower rooms, just put a door in one of the bigger rooms, then people will automatically go into the room with the door in congratulations

I'll pass all your suggestions on to the tech guys....your opinions do count for a lot congratulations

As Billbo mentioned, we are still tweaking the layout and colour scheme, so if you have any issues then please do let us know so we can do something about it congratulations

All suggestions have been noted and added into the theme.

Colours of fonts/titles - these have now been changed along with the background image, hopefully this will help. please let me know if you have anymore issues or suggestions.

Latest Topics Box - this has now been re-sized again, we are still working on this box so expect it to be a bit bigger again shortly and more into the theme of the site.

Anymore comments, suggestions please let me know.

Hi....I just wanted to ask why can't I change my pet's name and level in my profile? Sad

_Pandy_ wrote:
Hi....I just wanted to ask why can't I change my pet's name and level in my profile? Sad

I've just tried to alter my pets name and level and it worked fine

silly question but did you click save???

just had a thought...

when you go into your profile, you will see lots of fields are now marked *
make sure all these are filled in (you dont have to put anything in the new password field)
once you have added all these, click save. You will then be able to alter your profile as you wish congratulations

This is because the registration form has changed since you registered and it wont let you alter yor profile until all the compulsary fields have been filled in