Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Spooky

How many games do you play in Facebook?

How many games do you play in Facebook?
I have realised that playing more games in Facebook makes me not being as good a player as i d like to be in some of them. I currently play : Pet Society, Restaurant City, Farmville, treasure isle,Vampire Wars, Frontierville, My Empire and not that regular i plyay bubble island,brain buddies and others.
Plus how many hours do you spend playing? Me after my exams are over and not being that sociable a person i spend most of my day in front of the pc wich is not a good thing living in a vitrual reality. So what is your opinion for the games and the amount of time you spend playing? I also feel sometimes that the way some make their games makes us play for hours and gain little, our time is more valuable and i hope that i will realise it soon deep in my mind. So what do you think?

Guest Guest

2 - Pet Society and FooPets Smile

Restaurant City, Hotel City, Pet society, Pirates Ahoy!

Although RC and HC are getting kinda boring for me.

Pet Society and sometimes Lexolus (a scrabble-like game)

Pet Society (of course) ...I'm enjoying Frontierville too at the moment. I occaisionally play Farmville and Baking Life too but not regularly

I had tried all that looked fun or friends were playing but now I realized I was not leveling up much in any of them so I cut a lot of stuff out Pet Society will always be #1 priority in my game world

I think I play almost all the games in fb Laughing But I really play only ps (I'm talking about regulal playing)