Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gaiamaiden

Massive Thank You To Lea! :D xx

712.gif

I recieved a special suprise in the post this morning; a card from Lisa telling me congratulations on my pregnancy! I just wanted to say a massive THANK YOU to her! It has really made my day! Thank you again hun xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You've had post at this time of the morning ....I would faint with shock...mine comes around lunch time if i'm lucky !!!

I know it was weird, normally I dont get mine until about 10am maybe 11am, but sometimes our post goes to our neighbour by mistake and he posts it through on the way to work in the morning, so he could have had it yesterday and not posted it until this morning lol Ive had problems with bills because of that lmao

Glad you like it hun

I was beginning to think it had got lost in the post..I posted it on Friday Laughing

it got here safe and sound hun Smile i would have had it yesterday if the silly postman had delievered it to 1 Llys Tomos instead of 1 Wellington Street xxx

I get that all the time here...swear my postman cant read! I live in Jenner Road, but just off here there is a Jenner Close....and he is always getting the mail mixed up Sad

First of all again CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Secondly you're soooo lucky to have someone thinking of you!!!
And... is it really that bad? Here we rarely don't get a mail (although we also rarely use it for anything else apart from bills )

Congratulations again hun you re gonna be a sweet mama!!! That was so thoughtfull of Lisa bravo!!!

Gaiamaiden wrote:
 712.gif

I recieved a special suprise in the post this morning; a card from Lisa telling me congratulations on my pregnancy! I just wanted to say a massive THANK YOU to her! It has really made my day! Thank you again hun xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

OMG you're pregnant????????????????? And I didn't know that?????????? lol
OMG I'm so happy for ya!!!
 congra10.gif
I'm so surprised and soo amazed!!!!!!!!!! Hugest hugs

@Lucky,: it can be bad, especially when you are due for a bill and because it doesnt get delievered sooner you can get into trouble lol

@Agne: yes I found out last week hun congratulations Im due in March xx

hmm.. that's bad... but anyway let's not OT too much Laughing
But atleast in the end you got your card!!!!

So thoughtful.She is amazing like that

You're also an amazing woman and will be a truly wonderful mother!!!!I am so excited for you!!!!

Guest Guest
That's a great surprise!
Lea is so thouthful of others!