Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

Getting bored or not?

Guest Guest

After replying to Mangoberrie's topic on here about leaving PS...

How many of you guys admit that PS is getting a bit.. well. boring?

I've been only on for less then an year and i'm starting to feel the boredom. I guess maybe cause it's not a challenge? or maybe because of the lack of interactive things to do in it, but yeah...

I really have no reason to go on everyday other then to not reset the wheel, but i only get 100coins from that most often, so sometimes it's not worth the hassle if i do miss a day. I feel like i stress myself out everyday just to sign on, which is very tedious for me since my PC can't handle PS, so i must switch to my laptop which requires me to replug my internet. it's simple task but like i said, very very annoying and then i can't draw if i use my laptop (it takes up the table space) (i also lack wireless internet)

I am not quitting however, mainly because i spent quite a few bucks on CC and time (closing to 200$ i assume) so i want to still go on it every so often and make it worthwhile where i don't feel like i wasted money for nothing, but yeah, i only really need to go on PS once a week, just to see new items. Also, i think if it wasn't for trading, i'd prob never got this addicted to PS to begin with. Of course i also have many friends here and this site makes me still go on PS regardless of it being boring. Laughing I play RC but RC is fairly easy to 'play' without so much need to spend money.

i don't plan to play anymore facebook games though, because of time commitment. not that i HAVE to, but i get easily addicted to games, and i want to get far in it enough since most games are boring in the beginning but get funner in the end so i try to get far as i can .. until of course.. i end up being bored of it again which i don't want to happen. i quit both mafia wars and fishville because of it.

but yep, so how many feel the same way? i only care to draw and play pokemon now and then. Laughing

I'm bored with all the games I play. =( Pet Society is the one I spend the most time on though but I don't spend as much time on it as I used to when I was obsessed with it. I still play PS because I'm not done decorating my rooms which I'm sort of procrastinating on and also because I still want certain NIS items and I won't stop until I have them, unless it takes too much time of course. I'm still doing visits because I need coins for stuff, (but I'm already bored with digging.)

Guest Guest
Yeah. i'm playing because of trades and friends, other then that i'd been done with it a while ago.

the trading is what made PS fun for me. i wish PS makes an official trade system through the game to make it safer or at least easier to do since gifting 500 things as payment is NOT fun.

What items are you looking for anyways?

I am really tired of farmville and cafe. I still love ps.I can't get bored of it.I guess because it used to give me peace of mind and take me away from the real world for a moment.It still does that,but my injury is non-cooperative.

It gets harder daily for me to be on the computer and I miss people that I play with.Hopefully soon,I will get my surgery and computer time will be awesome again.

I do understand what you mean about the boredness,just not with ps for me.

hugs

Guest Guest

hehe i'm still on PS regardless.. i end up finding something to do for no reason at all. Laughing

and i wish you luck in getting surgery and getting those health problems fixed soon! it's no fun having to worry about your health when you wanna have fun.

Riuna wrote:
Yeah. i'm playing because of trades and friends, other then that i'd been done with it a while ago.

the trading is what made PS fun for me. i wish PS makes an official trade system through the game to make it safer or at least easier to do since gifting 500 things as payment is NOT fun.

What items are you looking for anyways?

I'm spending more time on this forum than I do actually playing the game so yes, friends are a big factor for me as well. Trading was kind a rush for me but since I'm having a hard time locating things I want, I hardly trade anymore compared to when I first joined this forum I was doing daily trades. I want lots and lots of jasmine flower decors and some rare clothes. There are lots of NIS items I probably want but I haven't had a chance to look at the PS item datebase because the one time I used it I got a scary virus so now I'm reluctant.

I think I would be bored...
To say the thue, I'm not doing anything interessting at all..
I think the only thing keeps me interessted is psfc And new week's items... I can't get bored because I always want to get some of each and I almost don't have any coins, so I have to save every day.
Well, trades too I always want to get cc items, but I surely love to buy simple nis items I don't have.
Well, I like fishing too! Now when I was gifted that hat&glove, I love to fish and catch a lot different fishes, but the ones with the cc bait are the most amazing!!!
And I agree with Hina, I'm spending mopre time in forum too... I don't know if I would be so happy playing this game if not you, guys...

i'm not really bored of PS yet although i don't play it like i used to when i first started. but psfc is fun and the people here are great so i don't think i will be quitting PS anytime soon...

PS and the other games may be getting old, but PSFC as always Rocks!!

im not so much bored, I still love playing PS but I just wish they would give us missions to complete and things like that to keep me interested lol

I am not bored yet maybe because I still have goals to reach
I want to reach level 47
I want to have all rooms available
I want fishing (with complete equipment)
I would like to have more time for playing it but I cant

i must say that the trading was what really got me addicted.
even if it wasnt me trading i would love to read threads of people trading. it was like a big stock market

now that all the items are really available its not as much fun

i think there was a conspiracy. that PF themselves let the leak out. therefor ruin trading.

Guest Guest

Yeah. i do spend so much time here more then the game itself. Laughing

also PS has been very laggy as well which also turns me off from wanting to go on. although part of that is my PC, but other people even my friends who got blazing fast internet still says PS gets laggyish every so often, and all the not-loading problems are annoying too!

i think PS is seriously stressing me out which shouldn't be the case o_O

I find myself getting a bit bored. Sasha has so much that I tend to forget what she has, and am tired of decorating. But I've spent so much time with her and she's developed a personality of her own - I couldn't quit and leave her all alone. So will hang in there and hope that PF comes up with something new to get me interested again.