Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Fashionista

I DID IT ONCE AGAIN!!!!!!

I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happyyyyyyy!!!!!! The summer session ended on wesday and the grades posted today!!!!! and Guess what? I got As once again!!!!! I might be a nerd but oh I soooooo love it! Laughing the cources I have taken were the the most demanding so far and I have lost my spleep studying and doing projects and I think that the grades were fair related to the work I have done!

plus since my sister graduated this sping!!! I have more flexible program and I decided to be more active and join clubs to have a better CV for the future and I went through an interview and completed a mini CV and I got accepted by the Ambassadors!!!!!!- I will be helping the college in major events and I will represent it among other students!!!!
I will start trainning next week! I guess the college won't miss me in the summer!
congratulations

Wow congratulations!!! congratulationscongratulations
Sounds like you've had a really good year at college then! Hope your summer helping at the college is good fun congratulations

very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hope sooooo!!!!!! Most of my friends will be in Athens and my best friend will be trainning me and lots of the Ambassadors are people I know, so I guess It wont be too bad! I'm really excited! congratulations
and I yes I had a very productive Year!!!!! my CI leved up a lot! and I'm so proud! Wish you the best in your studies!!!!!

Fashionista wrote:
I hope sooooo!!!!!! Most of my friends will be in Athens and my best friend will be trainning me and lots of the Ambassadors are people I know, so I guess It wont be too bad! I'm really excited! congratulations
and I yes I had a very productive Year!!!!! my CI leved up a lot! and I'm so proud! Wish you the best in your studies!!!!!

Are your friends going on vacation to Athens? Aww well at least there will be people you know so won't be too bad!
I've finished school & college now but thankyou anyway : ) I don't know whether to do a part-time course while I'm trying to find a job or not, can't decide

Guest Guest

OMG Fash congrats!

Guest Guest
 gif_co10.gif
All your hard work paid off!!!
Congratulations Fashionista!!!

Conratulations!!! Clever girl
I am very happy , all your effort has a reward congratulations

Pedj@ 94 Dixy wrote:
congratulations hun.........

i am soooo happy for you......
very much Pedja!!!!!!!!

CharlotteLouise wrote:
Fashionista wrote:

Are your friends going on vacation to Athens? Aww well at least there will be people you know so won't be too bad!
I've finished school & college now but thankyou anyway : ) I don't know whether to do a part-time course while I'm trying to find a job or not, can't decide
wow!!!!!! that's great you have finished your studies!!!!! you can do a part time course while looking for a job! congratulations I would do that! *Good Luck* with your search! *cross fingers* may you find something you like! -our college has a business week and companies come and takne interviews from seniors or graduates! maybe you can ask for help from college or get a part time job at the college! congratulations untill you find something you like that way you take the course also! congratulations
my friends live in Athens like myself! they will you for a few days at the islands, however! congratulations

hannahbananaa wrote:
fash!! i missed you!! so happy your studying and hard work paid off!!!

very much Hannah!!!!!!!!!! i have missed you too!!!!!! I visit you everyday!!!!! you always make me happy visiting your house!

Lazar wrote:
OMG Fash congrats!
Laaaaaaaaaaaz I 'm back and free at last!!!!!!! congratulations very much!!!!!!

yellownancy wrote:
 gif_co10.gif
All your hard work paid off!!!
Congratulations Fashionista!!!
awwwww!!!!! very much!!!!!!!! I love the image! how sweet! !!!!!!

sinenomine wrote:
Conratulations!!! Clever girl
I am very happy , all your effort has a reward congratulations
very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!! congratulations

Fashionista wrote:
CharlotteLouise wrote:
Fashionista wrote:

wow!!!!!! that's great you have finished your studies!!!!! you can do a part time course while looking for a job! congratulations I would do that! *Good Luck* with your search! *cross fingers* may you find something you like! -our college has a business week and companies come and takne interviews from seniors or graduates! maybe you can ask for help from college or get a part time job at the college! congratulations untill you find something you like that way you take the course also! congratulations
my friends live in Athens like myself! they will you for a few days at the islands, however! congratulations

I got some leaflet things today and part-time courses so I could always do one of those while I find a job so I'm updating/adding to my qualifications congratulations
Aww thankyou
My college was only very small so we didn't have anything like a business week Sad but hopefully I'll be able to get a job soon as I'm a bit fed up of not having one.
Ohhhh ok cool, shame you couldn't go to the islands with them but there's always other times to go! congratulations

aw!!!! too bad you don't have a business week is really helpful!!! Sad
but i'm sure you re gonna make it!!!! congratulations good luck with your cources an the search of your job!!!!! :leppy:

very much, maybe i'll find some extra money to go for a couple of days somewhere! congratulations everywhere you go in Greece is sooooo beautifull , so i have lots of choices! congratulations

Melodia_du_Xaviere wrote:
congratz!!!!
looks like I'm not the only nerd here... SmileSmile
LaughingLaughingLaughing for the support!!!! congratulations

bunnyfuzzyness wrote:
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PROUD OF YOU!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!! Kathyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!! how are you? everything ok? I have missed u!!!!! huge hugs and lots of love back to you!

Fashionista wrote:
but i'm sure you re gonna make it!!!! congratulations good luck with your cources an the search of your job!!!!! :leppy:

very much, maybe i'll find some extra money to go for a couple of days somewhere! congratulations everywhere you go in Greece is sooooo beautifull , so i have lots of choices! congratulations

Aww thankyou hun congratulations
That's ok : ), lucky you living in such a great country!!!

Gaiamaiden wrote:
well done sweetie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xxxxxx
very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CharlotteLouise wrote:
Fashionista wrote:

aw!!!!! very much!!!!! may be you should come and visit us one day! congratulations

Guest Guest
Fashionista wrote:
Lazar wrote:
OMG Fash congrats!
Laaaaaaaaaaaz I 'm back and free at last!!!!!!! congratulations very much!!!!!!

I'm so glad you are

Fashionista wrote:
CharlotteLouise wrote:
Fashionista wrote:

aw!!!!! very much!!!!! may be you should come and visit us one day! congratulations

I should! I'd loveee to go on holiday so it would be a good place to go congratulations