Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CharlotteLouise

Maisie's Shop :D - Lots of brand new items added! 18/04/11 x

Can I have the black lace eye patch, Fastfood meal, and the groundhog plushie each for 3-5x3333?

CharlotteLouise wrote:
rhenire05 wrote:
ok i will buy the Sweet Pink Eye patch accept me as a friend i'm online on pet society i will give you the items ..!!

I just accepted the f/r, if you'd like the Sweet Pink Eye Patch then it's 1x3333 so if you could sent payment first please as I have more reputation than you do then I'll send the EyePatch or we can use a trade referee if you'd prefer.

Payment received and 1 Sweet Pink Eye Patch sent!
Thanks for the trade, +1 rep added for you. Could you leave rep for me please? (It's the little + symbol at the side of my post thankyou)

Zeroun02 wrote:
Can I have the black lace eye patch, Fastfood meal, and the groundhog plushie each for 3-5x3333?

Hiya, I'm selling the following items for:
* Black Eye Patch - 1x3333
* Fast Food Meal - 4x3333
* Groundhog Plushie - It's my last one so 3x999
= So 5x3333 + 3x999 or equivalent

Let me know if those prices are ok with you and then we can trade if you'd like to
Thanks for looking at my shop

just asking if you would sell the PINK FAIRY dress how much??

and maam what is that wings very BEAUTIFUL

CharlotteLouise wrote:
CharlotteLouise wrote:
rhenire05 wrote:
ok i will buy the Sweet Pink Eye patch accept me as a friend i'm online on pet society i will give you the items ..!!

I just accepted the f/r, if you'd like the Sweet Pink Eye Patch then it's 1x3333 so if you could sent payment first please as I have more reputation than you do then I'll send the EyePatch or we can use a trade referee if you'd prefer.

Payment received and 1 Sweet Pink Eye Patch sent!
Thanks for the trade, +1 rep added for you. Could you leave rep for me please? (It's the little + symbol at the side of my post thankyou)

Zeroun02 wrote:

Let me know if those prices are ok with you and then we can trade if you'd like to

Okay! sent you a f/r request. Maybe will send you 6x3333 instead. Would you mind?

rhenire05 wrote:
just asking if you would sell the PINK FAIRY dress how much??

and maam what is that wings very BEAUTIFUL

Did you mean this dress?

If so then how does 2x999 sound for it?

And did you mean the wings in my siggy? If so they're Enchanted Fairy Wings which were a CC item (15 blue coins) from a few months ago. I don't think they're in the Boutique shop anymore Sad but hope that answered your question congratulations

Zeroun02 wrote:
CharlotteLouise wrote:
Zeroun02 wrote:

Okay! sent you a f/r request. Maybe will send you 6x3333 instead. Would you mind? congratulations

I've accepted your f/r and 6x3333 is absolutely fine by me! congratulations
Would you mind sending first please as I have more reputation than you but we can use a Safe Trade Referee if you'd prefer?

No need. I had sent you the payment. Exactly 6x3333. Will give you a + rep if you sent the items i bought from you. Btw, sent me rep too.

Zeroun02 wrote:
No need. I had sent you the payment. Exactly 6x3333. Will give you a + rep if you sent the items i bought from you. Btw, sent me rep too.

Sorry I didn't realise you'd already sent the items as I hadn't been on PS before I replied to you Laughing
Payment received and the 3 items sent, thanks for the great trade congratulations
+1 rep added for you

CharlotteLouise wrote:
Zeroun02 wrote:

Sorry I didn't realise you'd already sent the items as I hadn't been on PS before I replied to you
Payment received and the 3 items sent, thanks for the great trade
+1 rep added for you

Thank you. Items received. Great! +rep

I would like to buy the Sweet Pink Eye Patch.

How much do you sell it for?

Zeroun02 wrote:
CharlotteLouise wrote:
Zeroun02 wrote:

Sorry I didn't realise you'd already sent the items as I hadn't been on PS before I replied to you
Payment received and the 3 items sent, thanks for the great trade
+1 rep added for you

Thank you. Items received. Great! +rep

Thanks for the rep congratulations and thanks again for the trade

GiiHx3 wrote:
I would like to buy the Sweet Pink Eye Patch.

How much do you sell it for?

Hiya, the Sweet Pink Eye Patch is 1x3333 as they're no longer available to get from the game. Let me know if that's ok with you and then we can trade

I only have 999's, but I can pay 3x999 or 4x999 if you accept it.

Just three will be fine congratulations
Could you send first please as I have more rep than you or we could use a Safe Trade Referee if you'd prefer?

Payment received and 1 Sweet Pink Eye Patch sent congratulations
Thanks for the great trade, +1 rep added. Could you add rep back please? Thankyou x

I would like to buy the Black lace eye patch and the red summer shades could the red summer shades would be one 999?? for black eye patch I will send 3333

not that dress its the PINK FAIRY DRESS your pets wearing partner with the ENCHANTED FAIRY WINGS

rhenire05 wrote:
I would like to buy the Black lace eye patch and the red summer shades could the red summer shades would be one 999?? for black eye patch I will send 3333

rhenire05 wrote:
I sent the Payments

rhenire05 wrote:
not that dress its the PINK FAIRY DRESS your pets wearing partner with the ENCHANTED FAIRY WINGS

Could you please wait for a reply before posting lots of replies as I'm not online 24 hours a day, it was 5am here for me when you left posts in my thread so I wasn't even awake then Laughing but I'll reply as soon as I get chance ok

Anyway thanks for the payment for the Black Lace Eye Patch - I received items worth 3330 thankyou so I sent the eye patch congratulations If you'd still like the Red Summer Shades then 1x999 is fine by me : ), let me know if you'd still like them and then we can trade

Ohhhh, I thought you were asking about a dress in my shop sorry Ashamed but the Pink Fairy Dress in my sig isn't for sale sorry. Hope you manage to find one though congratulations

I'm so sorry for many replies , very sorry

beacause we don't have the same time...

1 x Angel Cat Plushie this is what i want the most!!!!!!!!!!!!
1 x Hungry Alien Hat
2 x Cute Alien Plushie
1 x Golden Star Decor
1 x Cereal Bathtub
1 x Star Headband
1 x Classic Princess Dress
1 x Romantic Blue Bracelet
3x Happy Dolphin my loves!!!!!!
1 x Red Summer Shades

so i dont know very well about prices and what your rate is but i am offering around 8-10 X 5999....

let me know because i am really interested in those things in bold and we can arrange about the price :DDD
Let me knowwww :DDD

congratulations

JuicyFruity wrote:
1 x Angel Cat Plushie this is what i want the most!!!!!!!!!!!!
1 x Hungry Alien Hat
2 x Cute Alien Plushie
1 x Golden Star Decor
1 x Cereal Bathtub
1 x Star Headband
1 x Classic Princess Dress
1 x Romantic Blue Bracelet
3x Happy Dolphin my loves!!!!!!
1 x Red Summer Shades

so i dont know very well about prices and what your rate is but i am offering around 8-10 X 5999....

let me know because i am really interested in those things in bold and we can arrange about the price :DDD
Let me knowwww :DDD

congratulations

Hiya, thanks for looking at my shop - sorry for the late reply!
Your offer sounds good to me though so let me know if you definitely want the items and then we can trade congratulationscongratulations

yes yes i want these items :DDDDD all of them is it ok for 9x5999???

let me know i have sent you a f/r congratulations

Sure 9x5999 is great for me hun congratulations
I just accepted your f/r, sorry for not replying sooner but my laptop has been messing about and it made my internet go soooo slow not letting me do anything but I seem to of fixed it now yay congratulations

Would you mind sending the payment first please as I have a higher reputation than you and I'm also a Safe Trader? Hope that's ok with you

CharlotteLouise wrote:
I just accepted your f/r, sorry for not replying sooner but my laptop has been messing about and it made my internet go soooo slow not letting me do anything but I seem to of fixed it now yay congratulations

Would you mind sending the payment first please as I have a higher reputation than you and I'm also a Safe Trader? Hope that's ok with you

all sent :DDDD
of course i dont mind!!!!!!! congratulations

:DDDDDD

thank you again congratulations

Pedj@ 94 Dixy wrote:
hii hun....how much for Unlucky Bunny and Lollipop collection.......i need them for my 99 projects........ Laughing

Hiya Pedja : )
How does 2x999's each sound so 4x999 total? Let me know what you think

JuicyFruity wrote:
CharlotteLouise wrote:

all sent :DDDD
of course i dont mind!!!!!!! congratulations

:DDDDDD

thank you again congratulations

Payment received and all items sent, thankyou for the great trade congratulations
+1 rep added for you!

How much for either of the frilly dresses (unless they have different prices) and the nerdy bear separately?

Tsukiko wrote:
How much for either of the frilly dresses (unless they have different prices) and the nerdy bear separately?

How does the following sound:
Pink Frilly Dress - 1x3333
Black Frilly Dress - 1x3333
Nerdy Bear Plushie - 1x5999?

Let me know what you think x

Could i buy your Red summer shades for 1x999 my name in FACEBOOK is RYOMA ECHIZEN Smile the one who sent you message

ayathon wrote:
Do you still have 1 sweet pink eye patch?

I do : ) They're 5x999's each as they're no longer available, let me know if that's ok for you or not :smiles:

yeah, that would be fine. I'll send the payment later once I have logged on my PS.. tnx... :smiles:

ayathon wrote:
Payment sent hun. Smile

Sorry for not replying to your other posts sooner but I've been sooo busy recently that I've not had time to come on here Sad but thankyou for the payment on PS just - all payment received and I've sent the Sweet Pink Eye Patch! congratulations
Thanks for the great trade, +1 rep added for you. :merry: