Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CharlotteLouise

Maisie's Shop :D - Lots of brand new items added! 18/04/11 x

Lavender wrote:
hi could i get the red summer shade for 4x999?

Hiya, so sorry for the late reply - I've been soooo busy recently with Christmas and everything but I've just sent you a f/r on facebook. If you'd still like the Red Summer Shades then let me know and we can start the trade :smiles:

CharlotteLouise wrote:
Lavender wrote:

Hiya, so sorry for the late reply - I've been soooo busy recently with Christmas and everything but I've just sent you a f/r on facebook. If you'd still like the Red Summer Shades then let me know and we can start the trade :smiles:

i sure do i accepted request and am sending out payment right now, and don't worry about i totally understand i think everyone is busy this time of the year!! thanks so much for the trade!!!!!

Lavender wrote:
CharlotteLouise wrote:
Lavender wrote:

i sure do i accepted request and am sending out payment right now, and don't worry about i totally understand i think everyone is busy this time of the year!! thanks so much for the trade!!!!!

I received payment and sent the Shades to you so hopefully you received them! :tree2:
Thanks for the great trade, +1 rep added for you and :merry:

xZinax wrote:
Hi! can i have a sweet pink eye patch?

Hiya. Sure thing, it'll be 5x999 for it - if you'd like to send payment first then I'll send the eyepatch to you :smiles:

CharlotteLouise wrote:
xZinax wrote:

Hiya. Sure thing, it'll be 5x999 for it - if you'd like to send payment first then I'll send the eyepatch to you :smiles:
f/r sent

xZinax wrote:
CharlotteLouise wrote:
xZinax wrote:

f/r sent
payment sent :cat1:

xZinax wrote:
xZinax wrote:
CharlotteLouise wrote:
xZinax wrote:

f/r sent
payment sent :cat1:

Payment received and item sent, thanks for the great trade congratulations
+1 rep added for you :hoho:

Maisie's shop is open with all new great items! congratulations
If you see anything you like then feel free to offer prices and I'll reply as soon as I get chance

Guest Guest

can i have 3 x Vintage Mat? Smile i have no idea how much XD

hi hun how is it for vintage goggles and for medical eye patch?

wnt to trade for some of my items?
jst visit my topic its y KHYFLY..
i have there some co0l old stuff..
thnks..

khyfly_0412 wrote:
hi hun how is it for vintage goggles and for medical eye patch?

wnt to trade for some of my items?
jst visit my topic its y KHYFLY..
i have there some co0l old stuff..
thnks..

Hiya, sorry for the late reply but I've been quite busy recently! But how does 1x3333 for the Vintage Googles & 1x3333 for the Medical Eye Patch sound? Let me know what you think and then we can start the trade if you're still interested congratulations

2 nerdy boy plushies.
1 aviator goggles..
1 toy banana Smile

how much pls.. Smile

i already send a F/R my FB NAME is John Rhenire Provido Dearroz.

Hey dear. I would like to buy...

Sweet Pink Polka Dot Dress
Sweet Blue Polka Dot Dress
Pink Frilly Dress
Wearable Blue Parasol
Wearable Pink Parasol
Purple Gothic Bonnet
Wearable Pink Heart Handbag
Arctic Dog Plushie
Carryable Frying Pan
Carryable Hairbrush
Medical Eyepatch
Nerdy Bear Plushie
Rat King Plushie
Vintage Googles Headband

How about 1x999 each?

rhenire05 wrote:
2 nerdy boy plushies.
1 aviator goggles..
1 toy banana Smile

how much pls.. Smile

i already send a F/R my FB NAME is John Rhenire Provido Dearroz.

Hiya, sorry for the late reply! I've sent you another f/r as I accidentally declined the last one sorry. But the above items will be......
Nerdy Bear Plushie - 1x5999 each so for two would be 2x5999
Aviator Goggles - do you mean the Vintage Goggles Headband? If so then 1x3333
Toy Banana - 3x999

So total is 2x5999, 1x3333 & 3x999, how does that sound to you?

sirayada wrote:
Hey dear. I would like to buy...

Sweet Pink Polka Dot Dress - 1x3333
Sweet Blue Polka Dot Dress - 1x3333
Pink Frilly Dress - 1x3333
Wearable Blue Parasol - 1x999
Wearable Pink Parasol - 1x999
Purple Gothic Bonnet - 1x999
Wearable Pink Heart Handbag - 1x999
Arctic Dog Plushie - 4x999
Carryable Frying Pan - 4x999
Carryable Hairbrush - 4x999
Medical Eyepatch - 1x5999
Nerdy Bear Plushie - 1x5999
Rat King Plushie - 4x999
Vintage Googles Headband - 1x3333

How about 1x999 each?

Hiya
Some of the items are no longer in store/in boxes and some are also previous digging items so 1x999 isn't enough for them sorry Sad
I've edited your post with prices I'd consider selling them at so let me know what you'd think
In total it would come to 2x5999, 3x3333 & 20x999 (or roughly 39x999s)

rhenire05 wrote:
Can i get the items i ordered for 3*5999?

That's roughly equivalent to what I asked for so sure 3*5999 sounds good to me congratulations Would you mind sending payment first as I have more reputation than you and I'm also a Safe Trader

DarkNite wrote:
can i please buy the 4 x Cinderella Castle shelves for 1x5999 Smile

Sure, sounds good to me congratulations Could you send payment first please as I have more reputation than you and I'm also a safe trader

CharlotteLouise wrote:
DarkNite wrote:

Sure, sounds good to me congratulations Could you send payment first please as I have more reputation than you and I'm also a safe trader

Oh sure thing ... I need to add you first and i did ... then i need to load PS as it takes for ever to load .. so please bare with me ... thank you congratulations

Hi, then I want only those Items.
Rat King Plushie - 4x999

6x999 will sent to you.

DarkNite wrote:
CharlotteLouise wrote:
DarkNite wrote:

Oh sure thing ... I need to add you first and i did ... then i need to load PS as it takes for ever to load .. so please bare with me ... thank you congratulations

That's ok, feel free to send whenever you get chance congratulations

rhenire05 wrote:
Sent maisie!

Thankyou, 3*5999 received and all items sent. Thanks for the great trade, +1 rep added for you. Could you add rep for me please? congratulations

sirayada wrote:
Hi, then I want only those Items.
Rat King Plushie - 4x999

6x999 will sent to you.

Sure, send the payment whenever you get chance and then I'll send you these 3 items congratulations

sirayada wrote:
I have sent you 1x5999, cos I cant find any 999Items. Is it Ok?

That's absolutely fine by me congratulations Payment received and the three items you asked for have been sent. Thanks for the great trade congratulations I've added +1 rep for you, congratulations

DarkNite wrote:
1x5999 sent for the 4 Cinderella shelves dear

Payment received and four Cinderella shelves sent, thanks for the great trade congratulations
+1 rep added for you congratulations

Guest Guest
May i see the prices for:

2 x Black Gothic Captain Hat

2 x Chinese Red Lantern

2 x Valentine Small Bear

do you still have the Jag plushie and the Cinderella mouse?
if so, could i have one of each? i have no idea for prices and how to pay >.>

Riuna wrote:
May i see the prices for:

2 x Black Gothic Captain Hat - 1*999

2 x Chinese Red Lantern - 3*999

2 x Valentine Small Bear - 1*999

Sorry for the late reply but if you're still interested then I've edited your post with prices so if you like them then we can proceed with trading

TheUltimateK wrote:

Sorry for the late reply, the Jag Plushie is 3*999 and the Cinderella Mouse is also 3*999 : )
To pay/trade, if an item is being sold in someone's shop for 1*999 for example, then you would send an item in Pet Society that is worth that amount of coins. To find out what the item is worth then drag it to the cash machine in the game to sell it and it will tell you what it's worth (but don't sell it - click the 'x' button), once you know what an item is worth then you can send it to the person you want to gift it to. For example if I wanted to buy the Jag Plushie for 3*999 then I could send something like 1xArabian Market Incense, 1xDalmation Plushie and 1xDancing Pet Figurine as they are all worth 999 coins when sold back to the shop so that would be 3*999's. I hope that makes sense as I'm not the best at explaining things Laughing

elfinshadow wrote:
How much for a nerdy bear plushie, please? Smile

Sorry for the late reply, I'm selling the Nerdy Bear Plushie for 1*5999 : ) If you'd still like it then let me know and we can trade

Charlotte Louise wrote:
TheUltimateK wrote:

Sorry for the late reply, the Jag Plushie is 3*999 and the Cinderella Mouse is also 3*999 : )
To pay/trade, if an item is being sold in someone's shop for 1*999 for example, then you would send an item in Pet Society that is worth that amount of coins. To find out what the item is worth then drag it to the cash machine in the game to sell it and it will tell you what it's worth (but don't sell it - click the 'x' button), once you know what an item is worth then you can send it to the person you want to gift it to. For example if I wanted to buy the Jag Plushie for 3*999 then I could send something like 1xArabian Market Incense, 1xDalmation Plushie and 1xDancing Pet Figurine as they are all worth 999 coins when sold back to the shop so that would be 3*999's. I hope that makes sense as I'm not the best at explaining things Laughing

um okay i'll add you then?
i might take a while to find the 999 items so sorry in advance if my paying is slow :/

TheUltimateK wrote:
Charlotte Louise wrote:
TheUltimateK wrote:

i might take a while to find the 999 items so sorry in advance if my paying is slow :/

Payment received and the 2 plushies have been sent! Thanks for the great trade congratulations
I've added +1 rep for you, could you add rep back for me please? If you're unsure how to do it then feel free to ask congratulations

CharlotteLouise wrote:
TheUltimateK wrote:
Charlotte Louise wrote:
TheUltimateK wrote:

Payment received and the 2 plushies have been sent! Thanks for the great trade congratulations
I've added +1 rep for you, could you add rep back for me please? If you're unsure how to do it then feel free to ask congratulations

oh thanks Smile
um i clicked the little plus sign next to one of your posts, is that right? :/
haha im so clueless D:

TheUltimateK wrote:
CharlotteLouise wrote:
TheUltimateK wrote:
Charlotte Louise wrote:
TheUltimateK wrote:

oh thanks Smile
haha im so clueless D:

Yep that's right, thankyou! congratulations Thanks again for the great trade : )

CharlotteLouise wrote:
TheUltimateK wrote:
CharlotteLouise wrote:
TheUltimateK wrote:
Charlotte Louise wrote:
TheUltimateK wrote:

oh thanks Smile
haha im so clueless D:

Yep that's right, thankyou! congratulations Thanks again for the great trade : )

oh okay coolos Smile
and no no thank you for helping me finish my cinderella room haha (:

TheUltimateK wrote:
CharlotteLouise wrote:
TheUltimateK wrote:
CharlotteLouise wrote:
TheUltimateK wrote:
Charlotte Louise wrote:
TheUltimateK wrote:

oh thanks Smile
haha im so clueless D:

oh okay coolos Smile
and no no thank you for helping me finish my cinderella room haha (:

You're more than welcome congratulations