Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

The BIGGEST tick in the world... for me at least!

Guest Guest

I went to get some milk for my mom at the drug store just across the street when I saw a little cat. I pet the cat and got in the mall. Right after I got out I noticed something black on my hands. Those were fleas! They were jumping like crazy. Then I noticed a few small ticks on my hand as well, and I just ran into the bathroom for a quick `get rid of the ticks&fleas shower`. Once I finished, I've spotted a GIANT tick on my bathtub. It was in the water and was drowning. I called my mom to check it out and she literally screamed. I took a pic for all to see:

Guest Guest

Remind me never to pet cats again. congratulations

we have lots of cats in the garden but we put them a special lotion and spray for that reason!

OM...no way. I have never seen a flea ora tick and never want to. Id litrally die if i did.
I hate small crawly things and freak at the site of them...
My parents dogs never had fleas or ticks...but thats cause shes washed every week and is checked for them.
They know what id be like if she has them >.<

Ugh im itching now!

Fashionista wrote:
hannahbananaa wrote:
ewwwwww.....
i agreeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!

ahaha, thats what i was thinking to lol Laughing

Guest Guest

LMAO for everyoe.

Ticks are so disgusting! The hard bodies, 8 legs, blood sucking, just yucky all around. Spiders on the other hand, I kind of like.

Guest Guest

Hahahhaahhaha! LaughingLaughingLaughing

Guest Guest

I think that's a bed bug. they can go on animals too and not just humans.

Sad i hate them so much since i had to get rid of so many..

hinapasha wrote:
Ticks are so disgusting! The hard bodies, 8 legs, blood sucking, just yucky all around. Spiders on the other hand, I kind of like.

for me, spiders are creepy and i have like a bunch around my house...

Guest Guest
i fear spiders yet i oddly don't mind tarantulas. o_o

but ugh i hate every other bug.. my only bugs i don't fear would be Mantis, tarantulas and maybe some fluffy moths and ladybugs. LOL Butterflies are okay too..

I think that is not a tick, at least is very diferent to the ones that climb at my dog
I have seen too different kind of ticks, ones are like spiders and the others are round and get fat and they look enormous

Riuna wrote:
i fear spiders yet i oddly don't mind tarantulas. o_o

but ugh i hate every other bug.. my only bugs i don't fear would be Mantis, tarantulas and maybe some fluffy moths and ladybugs. LOL Butterflies are okay too..

I've heard tarantulas aren't actually that dangerous. Never seen one though. I think honey bees are the cutest things ever but i'm scared of being stung. And I think dragonflies are cool looking.

Jesus Christ Aik!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Brrrrrrrrrr!!!! It's one thing to see them and another to have them on top of you!!!!! How on earth????????