Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ursula1

LE items are too buggy

I understand that the servers can't support so many people loading the game at the same time, but if they put limited items, they should know a lot of people will try to get them as soon as possible. Now, not only I can't load the game propertly, but when I do, I can't buy the globe and after I tried three times, I got this message:

imagen18.png

In a few hours they all will be gone. This is the first time I'm angry.

ugh, i've been reloading since 5pm, 5:22 now. got in a few times, tried to send, and ta-da! save failed! or that msg.

Have you managed to get it yet Claudia? If not, I can send one to you, If I don't get a save fail in the meantime that is.

hinapasha wrote:
Have you managed to get it yet Claudia? If not, I can send one to you, If I don't get a save fail in the meantime that is.

Yay, I got it!!!!!!!!

Thanks a lot, you're very kind, but after another lot of times, I managed to get it!!!!! I'm still angry, because I'm sure they have experience and they could have known that this was going to happen. Too many people at the same time and the servers overloaded. If they know that, I don't understand why they do it always in the same way. PF should try to release LE items in different hours each week or something like that :-/

Ursula wrote:
hinapasha wrote:

Yay, I got it!!!!!!!!

Thanks a lot, you're very kind, but after another lot of times, I managed to get it!!!!! I'm still angry, because I'm sure they have experience and they could have known that this was going to happen. Too many people at the same time and the servers overloaded. If they know that, I don't understand why they do it always in the same way. PF should try to release LE items in different hours each week or something like that :-/

I know, I'm upset too. It took me so many times refreshing before I was able to get on. Good you were able to get it! congratulations

What the---- i tired buying it (i had 5 670 Coins and it said i didnt have enough coins?!?!
and then a "click to retey" -.-

im so annoyed, ive been trying to get it for over an HOUR! Sad
everytime i try to buy it, it goes off

thats it i give up Sad ive been at this for too long Sad i really really really wanted this item but its obvious its not going to happen

myladyyawo wrote:
Grrrr I still can't get it Sad I hope it works soon!

Have you managed to get one yet hun? Looks like Steph left already and I wanted to help someone.

finally got one, it's worth it to keep trying! I wish you could buy more than one a day and I had enough things to sell to get one for those who can't... I really wish you all could get one too! xx

Thank you for asking sweetie, but check her house, she might have just given up. I'm sure she would be so thankful if you helped her out!

myladyyawo wrote:
Thank you for asking sweetie, but check her house, she might have just given up. I'm sure she would be so thankful if you helped her out!

I checked her house and I don't see the globe so I'm going to assume she didn't get it. If she has, then I guess she'll just have 2. Laughing

hinapasha wrote:
myladyyawo wrote:

I checked her house and I don't see the globe so I'm going to assume she didn't get it. If she has, then I guess she'll just have 2. Laughing

How nice of you!!!! I'm very happy that you gifted it to her, she deserves all the limited items in the world!! Thanks a lot, hun

Ursula wrote:
hinapasha wrote:
myladyyawo wrote:

How nice of you!!!! I'm very happy that you gifted it to her, she deserves all the limited items in the world!! Thanks a lot, hun

I tried and got the screen you posted at the top of this thread. And I'm trying to get back on but having no luck!

awww sweetie, I hope you can get it for her, that would be soo sweet! Did you already get one for yourself hun?

I already have one thankfully. I've tried sending it to Steph 4 times already and each time I get that same screen. I wonder if she was having a similar problem. Sad

Edit: I'm giving up. I don't know why this is happening with my game but doubt this will work no matter how many times I try since the same screen always comes up without fail. Sad I really hope she gets it.

Guest Guest
I CANT BUY THEM EITHER ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGHHH!!!

I couldn't sleep so logged on at 5.15am and there were 27% left. I purchased one and got the save fail immediately ...but when I got back in it was in my chest.!

Guest Guest

I am myself late for the LE items. Sad

This is what happened to me, and I am going to say straight up, I love you, Ames and Kokonee. You both did something that brought tears to my eyes and made my day. I feel awful because this time I ended up with three globes instead of just one.

Seeing that so many people have had hassles with this, I will tell you what specifically happened with me.

I woke up during the night at two in the morning. It felt like i had been asleep for hours. I went down the hall to the bathroom. Splashed some water on my face and then came in here. I was yawning as I turned on the computer. I figured that I would log in, try and get the globe and log out again.

No dice.

I got error message after error message and was pretty furious about it when I finally got in. I managed to get the globe by trial and error. I was in here for close to half an hour, and given that it was 2 in the morning here, that's saying a lot. I made about five attempts to log into the game, which didn't happen. I tried through many ways, not just the icon, but through the fan page as well as through the links on my friends' pages.

When I finally got into the game, it crashed when I tried to buy the globe. I tried for another ten-fifteen minutes to get into the game. When it happened, I went straight to the market and tried again. It crashed a second time. Then after another ten minutes of trying, I got in and this time, it said that I already had the globe. That was when I went to my chest and low and behold it was there.

I put it in my room and logged out and went back to bed.

This morning, I checked into the game and discovered that the item was sold out. I had mentioned to Kokonee that I wanted to get one because I loved them. She sent me one, and Ames sent me one. So, that's how I ended up with three.

I guess this week I ended up well off, but considering last week's fiasco, I feel a lot better than if I had not gotten up and then found them alll gone again.

I dont believe this I am absolutely FUMING!!! I was up until 3am trying to log in and get the globe, i spent 2 HOURS trying to get it, in the end I gave up and prayed there would be some left, I come on now and they are gone Sad
that stupid stupid mayor kept coming up saying "couldnt connect with Pet Society". this is the second time its happened with me, ive missed out on two items I really loved all because it wouldnt load

Guest Guest

Gaia! i wish i got it for you.. i thought someone already did. i'm so sorry.. damn now i feel bad since i was actually planning to get you one.

thanks for thinking of me hun, but im giving up on Limited Items now, every time i try to get the one i actually want i cant get onto PS. xxx

Gaia I wish I could send you one of mine. Sad That's why I feel really badly about it. I tried so hard to get one, and then I was gifted two. I will only keep one in the front room.

thanks Tiddly hun, its ok xxx thank you for thinking of me, dont feel bad hun. Im really happy you got one Smile I just wish Playfish would sort out the connection problems that people have.

You and me both. Sad It's not fair the way they have it set up. I seem to do better on the cash shop Limited Items. I am wondering if I should stay up to get the robot...or if it's really worth it to me.

Gaia, I feel so bad. I tried my best to get you one but I just couldn't. Sad I kept getting the same screen over and over again. I wonder what the problem is.

I know you tried Hina and I greatful you tried but its ok honestly, im just not happy that it was the connection issues that stopped me from getting it xx

lost 2 limited items and im sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sad....the frog and now this item....i think i will lose also robot cause i cant have internet so as to play pet society

See? I'm still angry. Nice people that stood up until late couldn't get it. Why? Because PF issues. Ok, if PF knows that they are guilties, why don't they release it again? It wasn't players fault, it was their!! They should fix it.

This is insane Mad

esperia wrote:
lost 2 limited items and im sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sad....the frog and now this item....i think i will lose also robot cause i cant have internet so as to play pet society

i missed 2 items also ... but i think this robot is a cc item so no chances also,,, Sad really disappointing

It was such a pain to be able to log in yesterday, only to get kicked out trying to purchase the Globe! But I tried and tried because I was determined to get one for Tiddly Winks!!!

Don't feel bad TW, Zorro gifted me his! That's what hubbys are for!

I was going to suggest that us North Americans pair up with a European to get these items for them, but then it looks like we don't have to worry about it anymore! Yeah! That is even better!