Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
xPink.Pixel.Princessx

Get 5FB credits for FREE!

Guest Guest
Do you have to play often... or is it just if you give permission to the application...? I don't have time to play other games... but I'd like the free credits!

You have to play for like 1 minute....Ir actually less then that... It will pop up a window saying that you have been given the credits and you just click if you want to share or not =)
Then you dont have to play ever again! haha

thats what I did and now I've blocked it lol

Guest Guest

Woohoo! Now I have 25. congratulations I will check if there are more games where you can earn facebook credits. *runs off to google*

smorkle wrote:
but what can we use the credits on??

CC..49FBC=25cc

Happy Aquarium also gives out 5cc.
A while ago, Bejeweled Blitz gave out 5cc also.

Mangoberri wrote:
smorkle wrote:

CC..49FBC=25cc

does Happy Aquarium still share that cc?

widuri wrote:
Mangoberri wrote:
smorkle wrote:

CC..49FBC=25cc

does Happy Aquarium still share that cc?

I'm not sure, but it's worth a try! I just got the app played it..for like 2 seconds..reloaded and it's on the right hand side of the game.

I found the Bejeweled Blitz on Kasijab's profile, and now I'm addicted to that game. It's a fun game that doesn't require me to play every day, and it really tests my powers of observation. Got free Credits on both that and Hello city, but quit Hello City right after I got them, Didn't like it.

Of course, I also quit My Empire yesterday and cleaned out some of the games and such. Now I feel like I can breathe again.

I'm not sure about these credits cause i got some free for playing ps and when i clicked to use them it said about gredits cards and I was like no thank you!

Tiddly Winks wrote:
I found the Bejeweled Blitz on Kasijab's profile, and now I'm addicted to that game. It's a fun game that doesn't require me to play every day, and it really tests my powers of observation. Got free Credits on both that and Hello city, but quit Hello City right after I got them, Didn't like it.

Of course, I also quit My Empire yesterday and cleaned out some of the games and such. Now I feel like I can breathe again.

is bejeweled Blitz a fb game?

yes it is. It's hard to describe but it's like a timed puzzle game. It's a lot of fun, but very addictive.

Bejeweled is not giving free fbc anymore, I tried and it said promotion was over, btw I had no idea how to play Bejeweled, I find pretty difficult those games

There is a trial pay survey at Happy pets that gives you 5 free fbc
I played Acquarium and never got free fbc, I got a dirty acuarium at my Happy Pets home that I hide now at the actic

sinenomine wrote:
Bejeweled is not giving free fbc anymore, I tried and it said promotion was over, btw I had no idea how to play Bejeweled, I find pretty difficult those games

There is a trial pay survey at Happy pets that gives you 5 free fbc
I played Acquarium and never got free fbc, I got a dirty acuarium at my Happy Pets home that I hide now at the actic

yeah, i play happy aquarium too, and not get any fbc.. Sad

and about bejeweld is it the same as bejeweled game for PC?

ahaha i did that a long time ago just for the credits! then i never played agn Laughing

Guest Guest
Check out my wall! I'm giving out 5 FB credits!!!!

Guest Guest
Date: Aug 15th 2010
I just got 5 FB credits from Happy Aquarium & Hello City.
Bejeweled is no longer giving away Credits.