Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Spooky

Oversized Week

Look what I saw moments ago loading PS
Im sure tommorow we will have all the details Ilike the idea what about you? grrdd10.jpg

Melodia_du_Xaviere wrote:
looks like it gonna be a nice week!!!

yes i loved the strawberry!!!

Tiddly Winks wrote:
I tried throughout the day to see what the hoopla was about and nothing has changed.
what do you mean?

Spooky wrote:
Tiddly Winks wrote:
I tried throughout the day to see what the hoopla was about and nothing has changed.
what do you mean?

Just what I said. I logged into PS and was still on Fantasy week. I did not see anything new when I tried earlier today.

grr i still have all old stuff(free gifts and etc.)
this is what PF announced:
We have identified issues with Pet Society after the update. The game is therefore currently in the process of being rolled-back.

This means that when the game is out of maintenance, the release that was done today will no longer be visible. But the previous version will be (the one you played earlier today).

The release update thread will also be moved until the issues are resolved and the new release is active again.

Thank you all for your patience.

Tiddly Winks wrote:
Spooky wrote:
Tiddly Winks wrote:
what do you mean?

Just what I said. I logged into PS and was still on Fantasy week. I did not see anything new when I tried earlier today.

oh let me explain i saw this pic only one time the same time i saw that i was on level 49 instead of 47 after that savefailed and all came back as bthey were before in fantasy week

What is the blog that everyone is referring to that is updated with new item info? I used to see it on the main page of PSFC but it's still on the jungle stuff.

Also, where are the announcements that are made by PF?

All the oversized items will be released on Monday.

There was a rollback which is why you would of still been seeing the old mystery box items and the old free gift.
If you log in now you should see the new free gift, digging item and mystery items (good luck with finding them though )