Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pedj@ 94 Dixy

Hii All i have come back.............=DDD

Hii all.......

Finally after 3 weeks i have come back home from my vacation......... Laughing

I have spend 22 AMAZING days on the seaside with my family......... congratulations

we have spend great time but i was little excited today when we are come back......

i will post some pictures later because i have a lot of things to do now......i have 357 requests on facebook .......

and i want to say BIGGGGGGGGGGGG

to TiddlyWinks......................you are angel........

i miss you all soooooooo much......

Welcome back Pedja congratulations Can't wait to see your pictures! So happy to hear you had a wonderful time!

thank you soooo much all.........i have tewll you that i will take some pictures for you........here are there.......hope you like them......this are only few pictures i have more then 600 in my camera ...... Laughing

This pictures are taken in Moster(one of the most beautiful cities in Bosnia and Herzegovina)

This is beach in Trpanj(little town in Croatia)

This are some pictures of Trpanj........

This is island Korcula in Croatia

hope you like pictures.......if you want to see more you can go on my facebook profile......i have put more then 50 pictures on facebook...... Laughing

Guest Guest
Welcome back! I'm glad to hear you had a nice vacation.
Your pictures are so nice. It looks like a nice relaxing place to spend some time with family.

yeah....Trpanj is perfect for someon who want to spend time with family.......me and my family are going to Trpanj every year since 2006..........i love it sooooo much......it is like my second home.......