Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
chickensprinkle

Close Please

Recommended Posts

Nymph wrote:
chickensprinkle wrote:
Nymph wrote:
chickensprinkle wrote:
Nymph wrote:
Omg, I love your shop!
1x Boo Wall Sticker and 1x Halloween Tree Seed please
4x999 right?
will sending you payment as soon as I log into my petsoc congratulations



thank you for your interest!
yes it is 4X999


I just 'kicked out' from the game while I was sending you the 3rd 999 Sad
and I'm not sure it already sent though.
but I'll send the rest tomorrow. Thanks


i received 3X999, send the other one when you can, i'll send the stuff first


Thank you so much, I received the items, the last 999 sent, and adding you rep! congratulations


thanks, last item received, i added rep for you too! congratulations

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Computron wrote:
How much for the bear mask? Can I offer 12x 999 or 10x999 + 1 homegrown golden apple? I let you chose.


i'm only requesting 3x999 for the bear mask, so no need to offer so much.
I would like the golden apple though and i'm willing to buy it congratulations

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
vinolady wrote:
chickensprinkle wrote:
vinolady wrote:
Luminous Pumpkin Head
Scarecrow 2
Halloween Wind Chime 2
Halloween Tree Seed 2

if you ok , tell me ;-)


I only have 1 wind chime so:

2X Luminous Pumpkin Head Scarecrow = 6X999
1X Halloween Wind Chime = 3X999
2X Halloween Tree Seeds = 6X999
Total: 15X999 or equivalent

If you're interested, please send the payment with a note
Thanks! congratulations



ok . you Receive 5999 ?
i have 5999 only T T


thanks, payment received, items sent, and rep added!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
chickensprinkle wrote:
Computron wrote:
How much for the bear mask? Can I offer 12x 999 or 10x999 + 1 homegrown golden apple? I let you chose.


i'm only requesting 3x999 for the bear mask, so no need to offer so much.
I would like the golden apple though and i'm willing to buy it congratulations


Item sent Smile An apple a day, keep the dentist away..haha...but this apply take dam looong to grow...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ursula wrote:
chickensprinkle wrote:
Ursula wrote:
Then I would like to have 2 halloween tree seeds and 1 boo wall sticker for 1x5999 + 1x999, is it ok? Smile


that would be fine


Payment sent xxxx


thanks, payment received, items sent, rep added! congratulations

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
chickensprinkle wrote:
Ursula wrote:
chickensprinkle wrote:
Ursula wrote:
Then I would like to have 2 halloween tree seeds and 1 boo wall sticker for 1x5999 + 1x999, is it ok? Smile


that would be fine


Payment sent xxxx


thanks, payment received, items sent, rep added! congratulations

All received and rep added. Thanks for the trade!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Computron wrote:
chickensprinkle wrote:
Computron wrote:
How much for the bear mask? Can I offer 12x 999 or 10x999 + 1 homegrown golden apple? I let you chose.


i'm only requesting 3x999 for the bear mask, so no need to offer so much.
I would like the golden apple though and i'm willing to buy it congratulations


Item sent Smile An apple a day, keep the dentist away..haha...but this apply take dam looong to grow...


thank you so much for the apple!
payment received, items sent and rep added!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
scgrandma58 wrote:
How many halloween tree seeds do you have to spare? I will buy whatever you have. thanks!


i think i should have about 3 more

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
chickensprinkle wrote:
Computron wrote:
chickensprinkle wrote:
Computron wrote:
How much for the bear mask? Can I offer 12x 999 or 10x999 + 1 homegrown golden apple? I let you chose.


i'm only requesting 3x999 for the bear mask, so no need to offer so much.
I would like the golden apple though and i'm willing to buy it congratulations


Item sent Smile An apple a day, keep the dentist away..haha...but this apply take dam looong to grow...


thank you so much for the apple!
payment received, items sent and rep added!


Rep added. Sorry. Typo error. Is apple. Not apply.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
chickensprinkle wrote:
CharlotteLouise wrote:
Could I please have:
1 x Boo Wall Sticker 1x999
1 x Halloween Tree Seed 3x999
1 x Luminous Pumpkin Head Scarecrow 3x999


the scarecrows are all on hold right now, but i still have the sticker and seeds
So it would be
1 x Boo Wall Sticker 1x999
1 x Halloween Tree Seed 3x999
for 4X999

Thanks!


4x999 sent : )

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CharlotteLouise wrote:
chickensprinkle wrote:
CharlotteLouise wrote:
Could I please have:
1 x Boo Wall Sticker 1x999
1 x Halloween Tree Seed 3x999
1 x Luminous Pumpkin Head Scarecrow 3x999


the scarecrows are all on hold right now, but i still have the sticker and seeds
So it would be
1 x Boo Wall Sticker 1x999
1 x Halloween Tree Seed 3x999
for 4X999

Thanks!


4x999 sent : )


thanks! payment received, items sent, rep added

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kiviern04 wrote:
1x999 sent for boo sticker... sorry it took me longer than i expected it to


payment received, stickers sent and rep added!
thank you for the ice cream!
congratulations

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
chickensprinkle wrote:
kiviern04 wrote:
1x999 sent for boo sticker... sorry it took me longer than i expected it to


payment received, stickers sent and rep added!
thank you for the ice cream!
congratulations


Awesome trade...item recieved....
adding rep....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
chickensprinkle wrote:
CharlotteLouise wrote:
chickensprinkle wrote:
CharlotteLouise wrote:
Could I please have:
1 x Boo Wall Sticker 1x999
1 x Halloween Tree Seed 3x999
1 x Luminous Pumpkin Head Scarecrow 3x999


the scarecrows are all on hold right now, but i still have the sticker and seeds
So it would be
1 x Boo Wall Sticker 1x999
1 x Halloween Tree Seed 3x999
for 4X999

Thanks!


4x999 sent : )


thanks! payment received, items sent, rep added


Items received, thankyou again for the great trade! +1 rep added congratulations

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
chickensprinkle wrote:
widuri wrote:
hi,, i want to buy the Halloween seed, is it still available?


i still have one if you're interested


okay, i'll take it. send you f/r

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
chickensprinkle wrote:
pumpkins wrote:
I want to buy
4 Luminous Halloween Night Window
for 12*3333 pls


no need for so much, i'll give you 5 for 5X 3333


Thank you dear ^ ^

F/r sent as toommeng tungmae



Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Could I have hallo tree seed&bat doll for 1x5999?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Aw, I would like to have two luminous halloween windows!!! Sending payment now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ursula wrote:
Aw, I would like to have two luminous halloween windows!!! Sending payment now


sorry, they're on hold right now. i sent back the 5999.
i'll let you know if the buyer doesn't want it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can I get:
Luminous Halloween Night Windowx2 (6x999)
Witch Doll(3x999)
Black Kitty Plushie (5x999)

Total: 14x999 congratulations?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
chickensprinkle wrote:
Agne wrote:
Could I have hallo tree seed&bat doll for 1x5999?


sure, please send me f/r

f/r sent Smile

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sorry hun, i cant play PS for few days, but i'll send payment a.s.a.p when i can login PS.. is that okay?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Agne wrote:
chickensprinkle wrote:
Agne wrote:
Could I have hallo tree seed&bat doll for 1x5999?


sure, please send me f/r

f/r sent Smile


items sent, rep added, thanks for the trade

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
widuri wrote:
sorry hun, i cant play PS for few days, but i'll send payment a.s.a.p when i can login PS.. is that okay?


sorry, i don't have anymore halloween tree seeds, i sent you a halloween lolly though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Spackle wrote:
Can I get:
Luminous Halloween Night Windowx2 (6x999)
Witch Doll(3x999)
Black Kitty Plushie (5x999)

Total: 14x999 congratulations?


at this time, i only have the black kitty plushie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for the lovely trade sweetie!
edit: btw, rep added

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
chickensprinkle wrote:
Spackle wrote:
Can I get:
Luminous Halloween Night Windowx2 (6x999)
Witch Doll(3x999)
Black Kitty Plushie (5x999)

Total: 14x999 congratulations?


at this time, i only have the black kitty plushie


Alright! Can I have her for 5x999s? congratulations I will gladly send~

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Spackle wrote:
chickensprinkle wrote:
Spackle wrote:
Can I get:
Luminous Halloween Night Windowx2 (6x999)
Witch Doll(3x999)
Black Kitty Plushie (5x999)

Total: 14x999 congratulations?


at this time, i only have the black kitty plushie


Alright! Can I have her for 5x999s? congratulations I will gladly send~


sure congratulations

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
pumpkins wrote:
chickensprinkle wrote:
pumpkins wrote:
I want to buy
4 Luminous Halloween Night Window
for 12*3333 pls


no need for so much, i'll give you 5 for 5X 3333


Thank you dear ^ ^

F/r sent as toommeng tungmae






payment received, items sent, rep added!
Thanks for the trade!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
chickensprinkle wrote:
widuri wrote:
Owh.. then how much that halloween lolly?


it's free!


oh, thanikyou so much hun..
then can i buy that witch doll?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.