Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tiddly Winks

Shopping from Friends' Houses

I just noticed that now when you visit friends you can click on the shopping cart to the left of the screen and purchase in shop items from their rooms.

Thoughts about this new function?

I probably won't ever use it because I tend to do the shopping from the shops.

thats really handy because I always get notes from people saying "where did you get that from?" but now they can do that instead, dont get me wrong Im always willing to help people out but this saves them having to wait for me to get back to them Smile

I think it's a great idea. I mean, a lot of times I see something I like and I don't want to loof for all the shops to find it. For example, I had seen one of the last BMB's items and I didn't know what it was, so now I can click on it and the game leads me to the mystery boxes congratulations

I think it is a fantastic idea! I often have to ask Kasi or Gaia what certain items are called or where they are from lol

just been to have a look at this and I hate it Sad

items that are avaliable are higlighted and all other items are slightly greyed out...makes friends rooms look awful Sad

why spend so much time decorating when it is going to look awful to anyone who visits?

ok totally ignore me...I am such a dufus! lol

you only have to click on the shopping trolly for it to go back to normal

Think I should go for a lie down now Laughing

I kinda like it! At least when I see something I like in other pets' houses, I can see if they are still in stores or not! Smile
Anyway I think it'k kind of useless for who play without interruptions!

I quite like this new feature, it makes it lots easier to find out where certain items come from/if they're still in the store (rather than having to ask the person who's house you've seen it in : )
It's a step in the right direction for Playfish if you ask me! congratulations

i love the idea! its so easy, and the best part is that when you buy it its at the front of your chest! so more searching!

i love what ps is doing to the game ♥️

I think there are some glitches with this. I have to test some of them, but I think I'm sure about one. You can buy the Zen Door (recently removed from the game) with this new feature if any of your neighbours has it.

Lucky Strike wrote:
really? :/

Yes, I've cheked it. Not only you can buy it, but also its price is cheap.

imagen27.png