Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MeowMeow

Please close this! Thanks!

Recommended Posts

So, Pet Society keeps reading my mind.
When I think about an old NIS item,
they put it in their digging site
and I usually get it!!
So I don't think I need this anymore.
Thank you to all those who help along the way!

Please close! ^3^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hiii.....i have this 3 dolls.......xD

Cupid Bear Plushie
Pink Elephant Toy
Prosperity Plushie

can i get some CC for that 3 dolls pleas........i don't need 999 or 3333 soo much like CC's........xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pedj@ 94 Dixy wrote:
hiii.....i have this 3 dolls.......xD

Cupid Bear Plushie
Pink Elephant Toy
Prosperity Plushie

can i get some CC for that 3 dolls pleas........i don't need 999 or 3333 soo much like CC's........xD


How is 8cc? congratulations

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pedj@ 94 Dixy wrote:
ok for me......tnx sooooo much........=D

can i got Classic Garden Fountain ......=D


kk! sending it right now! ^.^
(It took forever to get to the back! >.<)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hehehhehehehe.....yeah........i hate when i need to bye some very old item and need to go back and back an back........that is really boring .....LOL....tnx for safe trade....will add rep now....=D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
so i have
Vintage Shades
Lovely Pink Date Outfit Set
Green wizard glasses
Turquoise ear muff
will check for more
can i have cc's for these?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Foxpoly wrote:
so i have
Vintage Shades
Lovely Pink Date Outfit Set
Green wizard glasses
Turquoise ear muff
will check for more
can i have cc's for these?


Omg! congratulations Of course~ ^.^ How about 20? Is that okay with you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

sure it is congratulations
but can we wait for next week cash items cause i already ordered for these week
of course i will send you items and you will save cc's till next week congratulations

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Foxpoly wrote:
sure it is congratulations
but can we wait for next week cash items cause i already ordered for these week
of course i will send you items and you will save cc's till next week congratulations


Yeah, defiantly ~ congratulations
I will hold 20 off you ma'am!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Foxpoly wrote:
thanks))
f/r sent)


no prob! i will accept as soon as I get on, right now I am on my boyfriends account. ^.^ (he let me make one for him cause he know i like to play it.... >.< i didn't want to sound like I am breaking in or anything lol)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MeowMeow wrote:
Foxpoly wrote:
thanks))
f/r sent)


no prob! i will accept as soon as I get on, right now I am on my boyfriends account. ^.^ (he let me make one for him cause he know i like to play it.... >.
hehe ok :0
after accepting your items will be at your door Laughing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tiddly Winks wrote:
Knock knock, some gifts have been left at your door. Smile


OMG! Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Did you want me to get you anything!??~???@!?!@? V!@ congratulationscongratulationscongratulations

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i wiil look later in my chest
can you edit your list so that i could check later? congratulations

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Foxpoly wrote:
i wiil look later in my chest
can you edit your list so that i could check later? congratulations


Yes totally! congratulationscongratulationscongratulations

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I can send you:
Chestnut Plushie
Elf Plushie
Gingerbread Plushie
Loch Ness Plushie
Lovely Red Bear Plushie
Ox Doll
Pet Fawkes Plushie
Snowman Plushie
Wonderland Rabbit

Black School Shoes
Classic Santa's Gloves and Boots
Festive gingerbread Shoes and Dress
Heart Apron
Green Wizard Glasses
Lovely Pink date set (Shoes, Dress and Headband)
Pet high Uniform Dress and Shoes
Pilgrim Hat, Doublet and Shoes
Princess Golden Gown, Tiara and Shoes
Queen of Hearts Garment, Crown and Shoes
Santa Girl Dress, Ribbon, Shoes and Gloves
Sweet halloween bracelet and Shoes (don't have other)

For:
Book of Spells
Prince Statue
Elegant chocolate Statue

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tromo3 wrote:
I can send you:
Chestnut Plushie
Elf Plushie
Gingerbread Plushie
Loch Ness Plushie
Lovely Red Bear Plushie
Ox Doll
Pet Fawkes Plushie
Snowman Plushie
Wonderland Rabbit

Black School Shoes
Classic Santa's Gloves and Boots
Festive gingerbread Shoes and Dress
Heart Apron
Green Wizard Glasses
Lovely Pink date set (Shoes, Dress and Headband)
Pet high Uniform Dress and Shoes
Pilgrim Hat, Doublet and Shoes
Princess Golden Gown, Tiara and Shoes
Queen of Hearts Garment, Crown and Shoes
Santa Girl Dress, Ribbon, Shoes and Gloves
Sweet halloween bracelet and Shoes (don't have other)

For:
Book of Spells
Prince Statue
Elegant chocolate Statue



:o omg for all?! or like 3 for 3 type deal??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MeowMeow wrote:
Tromo3 wrote:
I can send you:
Chestnut Plushie
Elf Plushie
Gingerbread Plushie
Loch Ness Plushie
Lovely Red Bear Plushie
Ox Doll
Pet Fawkes Plushie
Snowman Plushie
Wonderland Rabbit

Black School Shoes
Classic Santa's Gloves and Boots
Festive gingerbread Shoes and Dress
Heart Apron
Green Wizard Glasses
Lovely Pink date set (Shoes, Dress and Headband)
Pet high Uniform Dress and Shoes
Pilgrim Hat, Doublet and Shoes
Princess Golden Gown, Tiara and Shoes
Queen of Hearts Garment, Crown and Shoes
Santa Girl Dress, Ribbon, Shoes and Gloves
Sweet halloween bracelet and Shoes (don't have other)

For:
Book of Spells
Prince Statue
Elegant chocolate Statue



:o omg for all?! or like 3 for 3 type deal??


All for that three. congratulations I need a lot place in my chest. I'll send first. f/r sent.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tromo3 wrote:
MeowMeow wrote:
Tromo3 wrote:
I can send you:
Chestnut Plushie
Elf Plushie
Gingerbread Plushie
Loch Ness Plushie
Lovely Red Bear Plushie
Ox Doll
Pet Fawkes Plushie
Snowman Plushie
Wonderland Rabbit

Black School Shoes
Classic Santa's Gloves and Boots
Festive gingerbread Shoes and Dress
Heart Apron
Green Wizard Glasses
Lovely Pink date set (Shoes, Dress and Headband)
Pet high Uniform Dress and Shoes
Pilgrim Hat, Doublet and Shoes
Princess Golden Gown, Tiara and Shoes
Queen of Hearts Garment, Crown and Shoes
Santa Girl Dress, Ribbon, Shoes and Gloves
Sweet halloween bracelet and Shoes (don't have other)

For:
Book of Spells
Prince Statue
Elegant chocolate Statue



:o omg for all?! or like 3 for 3 type deal??


All for that three. congratulations I need a lot place in my chest. I'll send first. f/r sent.


congratulationscongratulationscongratulationscongratulations OMG! Thank you so much!!!!!! sending items right now!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All sent. I wish PF will add an easier way to send about 10 gifts. Laughing
Good luck with finding other stuff.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tromo3 wrote:
All sent. I wish PF will add an easier way to send about 10 gifts. Laughing
Good luck with finding other stuff.


Yes sent too! ^.^
Adding rep to you~~~~~~~~~ congratulationscongratulations

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MeowMeow wrote:
Tiddly Winks wrote:
Knock knock, some gifts have been left at your door. Smile


OMG! Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Did you want me to get you anything!??~???@!?!@? V!@ congratulationscongratulationscongratulations


No need, but Tiddly Winks loves wigs, so if you have a few to spare, that'd be great. Smile

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I think she means the recent one because the other one it an ungiftable thing from the fairy tale mystery egg...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
blastertoyo wrote:
I think she means the recent one because the other one it an ungiftable thing from the fairy tale mystery egg...


I mean this one

 dragon10.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

sweetheart cute puppy plushie cant be gifted
it was gift from playfish Sad

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Foxpoly wrote:
sweetheart cute puppy plushie cant be gifted
it was gift from playfish Sad


Omg! It isn't....! T^T the puppy is sooooooo cute though.... Why does PF do that?!?!? I think all items should be giftable!!!!!!!
I also hate the fact that everything is getting more expensive! >.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Melodia_du_Xaviere wrote:
hei.. I think I have bluebell dress.. sound to much, but would u buy it in 6 CCs??


I would pay up to 5*3333 for one item.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MeowMeow wrote:
Melodia_du_Xaviere wrote:
hei.. I think I have bluebell dress.. sound to much, but would u buy it in 6 CCs??


I would pay up to 5*3333 for one item.

well at all I was hoping for a fairytale box in return..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Melodia_du_Xaviere wrote:
MeowMeow wrote:
Melodia_du_Xaviere wrote:
hei.. I think I have bluebell dress.. sound to much, but would u buy it in 6 CCs??


I would pay up to 5*3333 for one item.

well at all I was hoping for a fairytale box in return..


Well do you have anything else? :o

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MeowMeow wrote:
Melodia_du_Xaviere wrote:
MeowMeow wrote:
Melodia_du_Xaviere wrote:
hei.. I think I have bluebell dress.. sound to much, but would u buy it in 6 CCs??


I would pay up to 5*3333 for one item.

well at all I was hoping for a fairytale box in return..


Well do you have anything else? :o

nope sorry..
just the bluebell...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
i checked i have also:
Fox plushie
Pink Detective hat
and which easter eggs you mean?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i have these 9 items:
♥️Baby hedgehog toy
♪Dragon doll
♪Valentine's teddy
♥️Husky plushie
♪Fox plushie
♥️Bear mask
♪Holiday reindeer headgear
♪Pink detective hat
♥️Petatlas statue

how many ccs can i get for these?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Melodia_du_Xaviere wrote:
MeowMeow wrote:
Melodia_du_Xaviere wrote:
MeowMeow wrote:
Melodia_du_Xaviere wrote:
hei.. I think I have bluebell dress.. sound to much, but would u buy it in 6 CCs??


I would pay up to 5*3333 for one item.

well at all I was hoping for a fairytale box in return..


Well do you have anything else? :o

nope sorry..
just the bluebell...


Okay we will see. ^^ But for now I am trying to buy in bulk with what's left on my cc. Just keep it on hold for me!


Foxpoly wrote:
i checked i have also:
Fox plushie
Pink Detective hat
and which easter eggs you mean?


congratulations cool! I mean the 2009 eggs. ^.^ The eggs you can shake out of the trees.
Also the new items are out and I have 20cc put aside for you!!! congratulations What do you want~ congratulations


annick1206 wrote:

i have these 9 items:
♥️Baby hedgehog toy
♪Dragon doll
♪Valentine's teddy
♥️Husky plushie
♪Fox plushie
♥️Bear mask
♪Holiday reindeer headgear
♪Pink detective hat
♥️Petatlas statue

how many ccs can i get for these?


Is the dragon doll green?
How doe you feel about 26cc??? o.o

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i have also leprechaun plushie+his wife(if you want her)
and i have one of each eggs(white,blue nad pink) congratulations
so plus hese 6 items to my list
can you add little more cc's?
and i need not this week's items,but after cause these i have already Laughing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have these items:
Cute Tiger Plushie
Mermaid Bear Plushie
Bear Mask
Blue Luchador Mask
Blue Flower Hairband

but I will check later if I have more Smile

and I'm interested in CC Ashamed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MeowMeow wrote:
Melodia_du_Xaviere wrote:
MeowMeow wrote:
Melodia_du_Xaviere wrote:
MeowMeow wrote:
Melodia_du_Xaviere wrote:
hei.. I think I have bluebell dress.. sound to much, but would u buy it in 6 CCs??


I would pay up to 5*3333 for one item.

well at all I was hoping for a fairytale box in return..


Well do you have anything else? :o

nope sorry..
just the bluebell...


Okay we will see. ^^ But for now I am trying to buy in bulk with what's left on my cc. Just keep it on hold for me!


Foxpoly wrote:
i checked i have also:
Fox plushie
Pink Detective hat
and which easter eggs you mean?


congratulations cool! I mean the 2009 eggs. ^.^ The eggs you can shake out of the trees.
Also the new items are out and I have 20cc put aside for you!!! congratulations What do you want~ congratulations


annick1206 wrote:

i have these 9 items:
♥️Baby hedgehog toy
♪Dragon doll
♪Valentine's teddy
♥️Husky plushie
♪Fox plushie
♥️Bear mask
♪Holiday reindeer headgear
♪Pink detective hat
♥️Petatlas statue

how many ccs can i get for these?


Is the dragon doll green?
How doe you feel about 26cc??? o.o


okay!! Laughing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.