Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tiddly Winks

The new dressing table

OMG, this item is just the coolest in the world. Tiddly Winks has been dying wigs like a nutty pet. She loves the new item. It's fantastic.

Has anyone else gotten one of these? They are really fun. I hope they release tables with other wig colors, this is a fantastic idea, and for 11ccs, it's a real bargain. I color only six wigs, and then I save money by having it.

Great idea, PF.

I'd be interest in it if they release it with other colours. I usually dye my wigs with pink colours (I'm sorry to say that Yvette Laughing)...

It would be neat if they did that. But, browns actually look very nice on Tiddly Winks, thus her being thrilled.

Chiaretta wrote:
I'd be interest in it if they release it with other colours. I usually dye my wigs with pink colours (I'm sorry to say that Yvette Laughing)...

me tooo!!!!!!!! I would love pink! congratulations Yvette! Ashamed
but yes it really saves money!

Guest Guest
Hm my friend told me that we can even dye our wigs from our neighbor's house.

Lazar wrote:
Hm my friend told me that we can even dye our wigs from our neighbor's house.

I confirm that Laughing

Guest Guest

OMG! But I can't! I shouldn't!...

well i will buy this dressing table so you all can come to my house and use my hair table Laughing

Guest Guest
Foxpoly wrote:
well i will buy this dressing table so you all can come to my house and use my hair table Laughing

I'm in! Laughing j/k

In fact, it's a glitch. PF is aware of that and they're going to fix it, so if you want to dye wigs for free, you'll have little time.

i bought one straight away, it was a brilliant idea congratulations I just hope like everyone else that they bring out other colours congratulations

I would love it if you could choose the 3 colours on the table..now that would be neat!

I'm sure everyone has their favourite colours for their pets lol

Finally I am really really pleasant with a cc item, I can dye wigs I had stored for when I had enough cc to dyed them
I think PF should leave our neighbors dye for free, after all it should be our desition who can do it or not since we were the ones who expended the cc
congratulations

Quite honestly, I have mixed feelings about the whole dying wigs from friends houses bit. I mean, If I could continue to do that, then why did I put the money into the game to buy the table in the first place? It sort of bothers me since I am really trying to budget what I put into the game. For me, getting the table was something special that came about because of the Happy Pets issue getting resolved and my money being refunded (long story there).

I don't mind it so much, because I would always be there to dye wigs for my friends through the table if needbe. but having others using it feels a little bit unfair to the people who paid.

I love this table! (it was a gift)
And, like TW, I have mixed feelings about the glitch. It is a way around paying for something. And that does bring up the ethical issues of the game.

But in the meantime, Kokonee has it in her bathroom, room 5! Just clean up afterwards.