Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
xPink.Pixel.Princessx

Im supposing i should have never got my hopes up!

So all week since iv know about this weeks items.....Iv been so excited to get the new game machines.

But thats only because i thought we could actually play the little game on the screen

Obviously i was wrong!
Are Playfish that stupud that they cant code in a little game that once you press the button.... You can play the game yourself instead so it moving like a ghost was playing it.....

Im gonna go and talk to them about it!

Guest Guest

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHA!!!!! LaughingLaughingLaughing

This thread made my day!!! Laughing

Guest Guest

Lemme make something for you sarah.

i hoped that they will do it again..
in our russian facebook we have a game very similar to PS and they have game machine for a long time and guess what...you can choose 3 games to play in it
i hoped that PS will do the same but they didnt Sad

In game consoles from RC you can play and even post at your wall your score, well ...i have not cheked that lately
I was also sure I could play Sad

i was hoping the same too but after i tried it i got so dissapointed

I sent to them

'Hi there
Just this week, There were some game machines which were bought out in the shops. Alot of people were hoping that we could actually play on thease machienes and thats why i have spent most of my coins buying all of them.
Now i am totally dissapointed that once i press the button, All it does it move about like a ghost is playing the machiene and not me! I find this totally perthetic to be quite honist with you. All you had to do it simply code in a little game where when we press the button, The game starts up and we can play it. How simple would that have been. Being as tho you did it with one of your other games then i thought that would be really simple but i guess i was wrong. All you guys really think about is yourselves and how you can scam us by taking all our hard earned coins and real life cash away on perthetic little pixel gadgets like this. All you really care about is how to get those money figures right the way up there so you can all roll in the money, Well iv had enough of it! You ought to be ashamed of yourself.

I hope that you will take into account that alot of people will be really angry for the fact that the machienes dont let them actually play the game and i hope you will code in a game that we can all play on there.

Thanks

Regards

Sarah-Louise......

One of your members who actually dont pay real money on the game, So i guess this message will just be cast aside in the trash.....But oh sorry....Dont you do they with all your members? Oh yes you do.'

Atleast iv had my little say if i get banned HAHA