Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gaiamaiden

Cash Mystery Boxes are now giftable!

I tried to do it, just to be sure, but it says that my clothes from fairytale boxes are not giftable. Revival mystery boxes items are giftable congratulations

That's baloney. It doesn't work with the extras. Sad I am sooo not happy about this. I want to be able to give a Little Prince outfit to Kokonee not buy anymore boxes. I already gifted her the boxes (to no avail). To me this is just another half effort by PF or another something they try that doesn't work. Mad

so if you buy a fairytale box but you already have it you can gift it...as long as you dont open it?

Why dont they just make it so you can choose which box you buy?

I dont like mystery boxes for cc...its not right to pay real money for an item when you cant guarantee what you are going to get Sad

In TOF it said like this:

"Please note that only an unopened bundle can be gifted, not the items inside. (ie - you can gift the Rapunzel Bundle, but not the wig or shoes etc)", so I think the bundle can be gift, but not the pieces inside.... Right?

Chiaretta wrote:
In TOF it said like this:

"Please note that only an unopened bundle can be gifted, not the items inside. (ie - you can gift the Rapunzel Bundle, but not the wig or shoes etc)", so I think the bundle can be gift, but not the pieces inside.... Right?

thats so silly...oh come on now who will send unopened boxes??????the most logical is to send items we have double right????

I think when you buy them box you get to see which package it is before you open it...so if its a bundle you already have then you can gift it /trade it....as long as you dont open it!

I already gifted one of my unopened bundle congratulations
Its great!
I will make a comp for the other one, its a red bundle

It would of been better to have the bundles giftable when the CC boxes were originally released to the game so then people wouldn't of opened them and would now be able to trade, bit annoying but I guess it's a lot better that they CAN now be gifted as a whole unopened bundle.

question: if I look for a certain item of the revival box, can I now ask for it in the "looking for" section?

If they are now giftable, does it mean we can buy the revival MB items from other players?

Has PF forbidden this trade? I always wanted those paintings, so if they can be gifted, they can be traded, can't they?