Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chiaretta

Weekend getaway!

With my exam behind me, my boyfriend and I are taking a weekend for ourselves, before my classes start again on Monday! We'll depart tomorrow morning and we are going to the "Cinque Terre". I'm so excited, I've never been there!! I don't know if you ever heard od them, anyway Cinque Terre (in english it would sound like Five Lands, more or less) are 5 beautiful villages, on next to the other, on the seaside in Italy, in Riviera. Here are some prctures:

I really hope they won't let me down!!! I can't wait to spend 2 days just with my boyfriend in this amazing place!!

I'll be back on Monday, have a nice weekend everybody!!

OMG......this is soooooo AMAZING place..............i am soooooo happy for you Chiara..............spent your time best as you can.......enjoy ...............

wow!!!!!!!!!! it is amazing!!!!!!!!!!! I would love to go there one day!!!!!!!! congratulations it is so romantic and graphic! aw!!!!!!!!!! have fun!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you guys!!! I hope the weather will be good to me and that I'll be able to take some pictures too!!

dear this is amazing place
i was there for 3 days with my friends and we enjoyed it very much
have a good weekend

The second pic is just to die for!!! Have an AMAZING time!!!! And I can't wait to hear all the details when you get back!!! I'm interested in the hotel too! congratulations

OMG hun the pics are soo beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope you're having amazing time!!!!

Wow. That place is absolutely breath taking! You're going to have a ton of fun there! congratulations It's gorgeous. ^^

I felt dizzy just looking at the first pic Laughing
Have a lot of fun Chiareta, place looks in-cre-di-ble!!

Hi guys, I'm back!!!! Sad

I've spent 2 great days, unfortunately I couldn't stay more, I didn't want to come home Laughing

That place is sooooo beautiful, not many beaches but the villages are all so cute! I stayed in a cute hotel, and this morning I had a good breakfast! The weather was really sunny and I'm a little tan now
I'll load some pictures on FB if you want to see how amazing Cinque Terre is!!

Hope you all are good!

widuri wrote:
oh, it must be a romantic place..
just wanna go there...

It really is! There is also a path, that is called "via dell'amore" (Love path) and it's a beautiful path on the seaside, you can have a breathlesss view from there... it's amazing!