Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
myladyyawo

Great Items for Sale :D Please come in and look!

Guest Guest

can i have the pumpkin basket, the spider web (the whiter one with the spider hanging down) and the cat for 1x5999?

Guest Guest
myladyyawo wrote:
I hate to ask, but could you add a 2x999 or 4 Gmb? Really low on coins right now lol!

of course! congratulations

Guest Guest
myladyyawo wrote:
Thank you sweetie! Sending the items your way! xx

Item received, payment sent. thank you again yawo.

How much of the blue mermaid dress (I don't name of item) i would like to buy it?

spitfir3 wrote:
how much for the spider on the spider web ?

Sorry I didn't update Marie, but I sold that one to Riuna already Sad

nuper wrote:
How much of the blue mermaid dress (I don't name of item) i would like to buy it?

vinolady wrote:
i want blue marmaid .
how much ?

I'm up for offers, so if you both still are interested please offer a fair price. whom ever offers a good price first will get it.

5x3333 for the pink mobile sara...but let me know if its still available maybe charlottelouise wants it..

Charlotte, please make an offer if your still interested sweetie sorry about the late reply.

Chay, let me just wait and see if she does still want it as she asked about it first. Thank you for offering though sweetie!

its ok sara..i can wait if she's not interested anymore and my offer is a bit low for u then just let me know, thanks!

May i ask what that pink bundle of pillows is in the middle of the pix? is it a bed or just a adorable bunch of pillows????

And, what is your asking trade rate?

Thank you Chay, and I'll definitely let you know hun.

Kivie, they are an adorble bunch of pillows that your pet sits on like a chair Smile for them I'd probably ask 2x999 Smile

myladyyawo wrote:

Kivie, they are an adorble bunch of pillows that your pet sits on like a chair Smile for them I'd probably ask 2x999 Smile

awesome.... hope it is alright...i am going to send 2*999 now... I hope it is still available...

and ....

dimplezkarena wrote:
Offer Smile

Not to sure what to offer sorry Sad How much is your rate per cc?

kiviern04 wrote:
myladyyawo wrote:

awesome.... hope it is alright...i am going to send 2*999 now... I hope it is still available...

and ....

Thank you so much for the wonderful trade again Kivie congratulations All received and pillows sent.

Melodia_du_Xaviere wrote:
how much for spider web?

The only one I have available is the cob web without the spider, does 2x3333 sound fair hun as it's an older item.

P3PiNO wrote:
White Carnival Mask

1*5999 sound ?

That sounds perfectly fair Smile Let me know when you are ready to trade.

myladyyawo wrote:
Charlotte, please make an offer if your still interested sweetie sorry about the late reply.

Sorry I didn't realise you'd replied as I haven't been on here as much lately Ashamed
Does 3x999 sound reasonable for the Hot Pink Mobile? Sorry if it's too low as I don't know the trade price x

scgrandma58 wrote:
Do you still have the pink mobile ? Thanks!

Two others have already inquired sweetie, sorry. I'll let you know if neither member is interested.

CharlotteLouise wrote:
myladyyawo wrote:

Sorry I didn't realise you'd replied as I haven't been on here as much lately Ashamed
Does 3x999 sound reasonable for the Hot Pink Mobile? Sorry if it's too low as I don't know the trade price x

Sorry Charlotte, but that is really low hun. Chay offered 5x3333 after you inquired and I'm not sure if thats too high for you or not. I've only ever had the one, and since I've been ill and hadn't much time to play I really need the coins. It's a pretty rare item, and although I really feel bad hun, I'll have to stick to that I'm sorry!!

myladyyawo wrote:
CharlotteLouise wrote:
myladyyawo wrote:

Sorry Charlotte, but that is really low hun. Chay offered 5x3333 after you inquired and I'm not sure if thats too high for you or not. I've only ever had the one, and since I've been ill and hadn't much time to play I really need the coins. It's a pretty rare item, and although I really feel bad hun, I'll have to stick to that I'm sorry!!

Ohh ok, that's fine hun I understand I don't have that many 3333's though sorry so I'll have to leave it for Chay
Thankyou anyway though hun x

Sorry.I didn't realize anyone else had asked. I guess I should have read other requests first. If you have any available, just let me know. Thanks! Good luck to the other bidders.