Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

Jasper, but not Jasper!!

wow, that is truly some jasper hotness!! i love his tatoos....*giggles...runs back to look at photo again*

after seeing lea's lovely picture of jackson, of course i had to google some more.
look what i came across
 jr_tif10.jpg

i saw this movie and i didn't even recognize him. (oh, and btw - not the best movie. i watched it for free)

he is still a cutie though congratulations

I always thought that Jasper was not that hot looking...but now...

Well, Hello there..... He lookin good now....and that tatoo...is that real...if so.... one word is all i can say.....HOT

Seen it, love it Smile

...and if you want some more of Jackson to look at here you go:

hehe, its funny because in the bottom pictures he is wearing a

Spoiler:
'I love boobies'
bracelet xD

kiviern04 wrote:

I always thought that Jasper was not that hot looking...but now...

Well, Hello there..... He lookin good now....and that tatoo...is that real...if so.... one word is all i can say.....HOT

The tatoo is real In fact he has 7 tatoos; one is on his left shoulder (which is a picture of a heart with 'Mom' written on it, he got it for her for mothers day), another is on his right shoulder (which has hammers and 'Dad' written on it, he did that because his Dad got jealous, haha), another is right next to his Dad's one and its for the great spencer bell, he has another one below his tummy that says 'Im lost' because of this boarding school he went to where everyone called him and his friends the 'lost boys', theb he has two other tatoos for his late grandparents and then finally he has one that has his family motto 'suaviter et fortiter'.

hehe sorry, just some Jackson tatoo info xD