Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chocolate

New House Icon

I hope I'm not repeating any threads or invading the forum but... this has to be posted!

Did anyone realise a change in the old house layout at the bottom right corner of your Pet Society screen?

Does it mean tt Pet Society is finally giving us a chance to have more than ten rooms?

lol! I know!! We can some more rooms for free! woot woot!
aldo I like how it can just minimize to nothing! so we cont have to stare at it all the dang time. lol! I love it! super happy!

oh yes... i just realise the minimise and maximise functions too.. i'm so glad for both Totoro & Chocolate.

Btw, isn't totoro a Japanese animated movie?

congratulations Yeas! I looooooove that movie! It's the first anime I ever watched~
My pet used to called Slagathore, but it's a bad word in the UK or Europe or somewhere, so the admin blocked my name til I changed it. >.

Oh no.. That's so unfortunate. Totoro's a wonderful movie!! I love it too.. just nt the ending..

What are you going to do with your extra ROOMs now that they've got it in the games?

I didnt get one yet. lol
I need to get a higher level for that! >.< Guess Ill be sending 3333 items back and forth with my mules to level, since it gives 100 exp.

MeowMeow wrote:
I didnt get one yet. lol
I need to get a higher level for that! >.

Does it really give 100 exp? Wow I never knew that, thanks for the info congratulations
(Sorry for randomly jumping into your conversation Laughing )

lol! No prob!
Yeah it does. That is the highest amount of exp you can get from sending items. So 3333 and 5999 = 100exp
999 = 56exp
I feel like a nerd for knowing that..... XD

MeowMeow wrote:
lol! No prob!
Yeah it does. That is the highest amount of exp you can get from sending items. So 3333 and 5999 = 100exp
999 = 56exp
I feel like a nerd for knowing that..... XD

Oooh wow, I didn't know that but now I do congratulations You learn something new everyday (or so I've heard Laughing )

MeowMeow wrote:
I didnt get one yet. lol

Me neither. What lvl is your pet at now? I'm at 64, still no signs of new room.
Your mules? In any case extra accounts? Lol you make a good joker. Laughing

CharlotteLouise wrote:
MeowMeow wrote:
I didnt get one yet. lol

Does it really give 100 exp? Wow I never knew that, thanks for the info congratulations
(Sorry for randomly jumping into your conversation Laughing )

No worries.. Feel free to make yourself comfy here... It's open for all, 24/7... congratulations

XD yes extra.... they are all dirty if you want to add them ^w^
I keep all my pets dirty~~

Um...I think level 52 but I am close to leveling. congratulations

Back on subject...
I love that we will get more rooms! But I wish that house icon was not so big! Maybe if it had thinner lines. It blocks out too much.

Kokonee wrote:
Back on subject...
I love that we will get more rooms! But I wish that house icon was not so big! Maybe if it had thinner lines. It blocks out too much.

You can zoom in or out, hun Smile

imagen17.png
There are symbols in both sides of the house, minus at left and plus at right. You can click them until you like the house's size congratulations

Kokonee wrote:
Back on subject...

Like ursula's post, u can maximise and minimise. What's more congratulations you can make it disappear at the swish of your wand... Laughing
Isn't that magical?

hope so........more rooms sounds amazing and ideal )))))))))))))

lets decorating

Tiddly Winks wrote:
The lower levels (below 47) actually have different house roofs. Really neat looking.

Is that so? I must be when i was busy clicking my friends' houses then.
Thanks alot for telling me. congratulations

Agne are u referring to me? Ashamed

By the way, does anyone have any information about when are we getting the new rooms? It seemed to me that we're forever leveling up after 47 just for the purpose of earning cash. Being lvl 100 feels exactly the same as lvl 47. Sad

That's lame... Being level 100 you should be able to huver like all the time and have mind control. But thats just my opinion. XD

yes i do agree. First they promised incentive to the customers with every increased lvl. Now they think it's pretty unwise to promise such a thing. At least two new rooms now. But isn't that abit pathetic? Lvls 70 & 100. Now to get the other room you have to work 30 lvls. That would take weeks or months for us unless one resort to hacking.

That is SUPER lame!!! And its hard to level when you get that high... T.T I want those rooms already though...