Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
raphaeline

"Earn 1 Playfish Cash" (Screenshot Added)

Has anyone else seen this offer below the Flash game? It says if you watch a video, they'll give you a CC for it. I watched it, but I wasn't really sure if there was some kind of procedure... it opened in another tab, I muted it and let it run through while I put the baby to bed, and when I came back I closed the tab. There weren't any instructions or anything, so I don't really know what they wanted me to do.

I hope that this does work out, and they offer it more, if they're going to keep making so many new CC items! I don't mind watching a few adverts instead of paying for them!

Oh, it worked! I didn't think it did at first, but after I saved and closed the game, it showed up that I had 1 CC when I loaded it again.

It seems I can do this every day.

I like this!

It seems its only available in some cointries, I dont have that advert too
It appears at the bottom of the game, where there are options of buying directly

I did one the other day, which was run by Flora butter, and it just works out your heart age, then I got 5 playfish cash

Best bit though was finding out my heart age is actually lower than my actual age, so I have a healthy heart lol Laughing

I added a screenshot to my original post!

I don't know if they do change it everyday because I tried it again to no avail. But I would consider this a LOT better than the offers they usually give; you don't have to fill anything out, or give any information away. Just click and watch a commerical, save the game and you're 1 CC richer!

I STILL don't like that they're making so many of the items CC items, but I think that if they keep offering this, I'm not angry like I was Smile

oh that's great! thank you for sharing that! i'm going to look for that one now.