Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
-Serenity-

Pets Oktoberfest Mug

It's so funny, The pet looks drunk and so happy (I love to see when they are walking Laughing)
Is there another animation when wearing this?

Yeah, I love it too, I was doubting about buying it but then saw Tiddly so happy that my doubts went away
But I dont think pets look drunk, I would say that they are just more happy than normal Laughing

sinenomine wrote:
Yeah, I love it too, I was doubting about buying it but then saw Tiddly so happy that my doubts went away
But I dont think pets look drunk, I would say that they are just more happy than normal Laughing

hee hee, yes they really are happier than normal!
i really like it to. smorkle may have to carry it year round!

lol!
i like the wig color on tiddly.
i was so tired last night i accidentally dyed smorkle's orange of all colors. i didn't even realize i clicked it. i was seriously delirious and mostly asleep. when i opened my eyes her hair was orange!!! Laughing

I love it! I got it as a gift from Smorkle when I logged in (it was my b-day gift) and I'm so happy with it!!! LOVE IT

I love the mug!
But don't try to do your visits with it! It was taking Kokonee forever! She kept laughing and carrying on with everyone. I think she even did a polka or two! I had to take it away from her and give her some roller skates!

Kokonee wrote:
I love the mug!
But don't try to do your visits with it! It was taking Kokonee forever! She kept laughing and carrying on with everyone. I think she even did a polka or two! I had to take it away from her and give her some roller skates!

LOL! good to know. thanks!!