Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kokonee

Update on my life

Since many have been asking, thought I should give a little update.

I did indeed go to visit my sister in California. She has stage IV Lung Cancer. She never smoked or lived with smokers. Anyway, she is finishing her radiation treatments this week and after evaluation, she will be beginning chemo. I will be be going back down then. This cancer is extremely invasive and fast growing. Please continue to keep her in your prayers.

Needless to say, my life is a bit tipsy-turvey at the moment.

so sorry to hear this hun xx
I will of course say a prayer for your sister and also for you, to ask for strength for you to carry on being the fantastic supportive person you are

Please dont forget to take care of yourself as well hun xxx

always too here for u hun.....my support and my best wishes for u n ur sister........

Stasia...thoughts and prayers are sent to you and your sister and your family and friends affected by her diagnosis....
This is a very very tough cancer to go through, but most definitely NOT impossible....
I'm a nurse and I see a lot of cancer patients.... I admire their strong and willed demeaner...
Stasia, she is soo very lucky to have u there for her.
I literally just wiped a tear from my eye for you and your sister.
It was a tear of hope and prayer and wishing her all the best through her treament...
God Bless

Oh, thank you everyone!
And Kivie, I had to wipe a tear or two as I read your note.
It means a whole lot to me that my friends here are holding my sis in prayer. Kokonee says you can stop in her chapel (CCrm1) any time.
Yasou, Esperia and Lucky Strike!
Sending all a big hug.

Stasia, all my love to you and your sister
I really really hope that she will recover soon, it is possible, the brother of my exhusband had a linfatic cancer some years ago and he is healthy now, we all know of people who have had cancer and recover their health
Hope
Faith
Will