Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tiddly Winks

Morph Balls

This is probably one of my favorite kitty tricks and I thought it would be fun if everyone posted their kitty morph balls so we can see how they all look. Smile

Sarzenka

Clara

If you send a breeding request for these two cats, who knows the babies may unlock the same trick.

You have to train the cats to 140 points. If you want a morph cat, I can give you one. I have a few that I can part with. Since I'm training them I am going to have a bunch of morph cats. Just let me know if you want one, and I'll put one in hte trader for you.

Tiddly Winks wrote:
You have to train the cats to 140 points. If you want a morph cat, I can give you one. I have a few that I can part with. Since I'm training them I am going to have a bunch of morph cats. Just let me know if you want one, and I'll put one in hte trader for you.

wow thanks hun im will be glad im so stupid to remember to train my pets every day so it is just taking so long to got point but i try to remeber to train it

They are wonderful. I haven't got a morph ball yet. I must start to train mine a bit more Smile

Do you want a morph ball kitty? I can give you Hummel, Wendy. He looks just like Bumblebee. (They are brothers)

Tiddly Winks wrote:
Do you want a morph ball kitty? I can give you Hummel, Wendy. He looks just like Bumblebee. (They are brothers)

Oh Tiddly I would love one, thank you so much xx

I have tried to take a pic of one of mines but I am such a bad pictures taker
But I will take one soon ... hope

I have a kitten of Sarzenka! (Her name is Sahara) When she grows up, I will see if she morphballs SmileSmile

I'm so excited!!! One of my newest kittens will Sing and Morph!!!! Yahoo!

I got a picture of Sahara morphing! (she is the daughter of Yvette's Sarzenka)

Cherry (the cat in my signature grew up) and I trained her up to a morph ball. Her tail turned gray, but she's such a cute fluffy ball.

Six of the cats in my front room are now morph balls. Smile

Now I have a zilla offspring morph ball. Laughing

Managed to capture two morph ball kitties at once:

In the back is Will, and up front is Number 1. Smile