Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gaiamaiden

The game is in maintenance! woohoo!

just in time i finished some homework and wanted to play some ps!!! great playfish!!! lol

I am really looking forward to seeing them.

I just hope they release the pics soon so I can post them in PSFC news before I have to pick my daughter up from school....come on Playfish, get a wriggle on Laughing

never mind spooky hun, when it comes back there might be something new, you never know xx

Noes! my cooking.... there will be smoke billowing out of Momo's kitchen now.

Curses! foiled by Maintanence. Though at least that means that the update is imminent. WOOO!

I remember when I used to whine about maintenance. lol Can't wait to see the new Halloween layout. Maybe they will bring back the candy in the trees and a cool Halloween digging site as someone mentioned they would like to see on here.Sorry i can't remember who suggested that. Bring on Halloween!!

Gaiamaiden wrote:
never mind spooky hun, when it comes back there might be something new, you never know xx

heheh yes im trying to think positive i hope we will also have new items news
how is your baby hun?kicking right

Spooky wrote:
Gaiamaiden wrote:

lol yep, think he/she is sleeping at the moment lol but ive got to go to the doctors later, got an earache Sad

totally off topic, but I love your siggy Nancy, it is awesome! xx

i can't wait for news..........arggggh........today i have reinstaled my windows 7 am my net is soooooooo fast now and i want to play PS but now is maintenance.......argghhhhhh........but i want new items.........=D

they are also on twitter?? I didn't know about it! I have to go and find them!!

MAybe the new friend could be the Cheesy Mayor? I've read they will fix it!

Trinkety wrote:
No update yet and maintanence over. Hmmm thats not a good sign

It sounds weird to me too...

i can log in now... but i'm soooo unhappy... Today i wanted to collect as many cats i could but they are already out... I only have 1 cat... Sad I feel sooooo sad...

Gaiamaiden wrote:
Spooky wrote:
Gaiamaiden wrote:

lol yep, think he/she is sleeping at the moment lol but ive got to go to the doctors later, got an earache Sad

sleeping ha soo cute oh dont worry hun im sure the ll give you something to feel better

Lucky Strike wrote:
i can log in now... but i'm soooo unhappy... Today i wanted to collect as many cats i could but they are already out... I only have 1 cat... Sad I feel sooooo sad...

No, you have 2. Or, at least, you will once you won't be in maintenance anymore Smile

LOL, I have The Mayor in my F/L LaughingLaughing

@esperia, @lucky, that can be fixed congratulations

imagen20.png

Chiaretta wrote:
Lucky Strike wrote:

No, you have 2. Or, at least, you will once you won't be in maintenance anymore Smile

Ursula wrote:
LOL, I have The Mayor in my F/L LaughingLaughing

@esperia, @lucky, that can be fixed congratulations

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thank you both soooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! congratulationscongratulationscongratulations

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I promise i send the first new digging items to both of you as a thank you!! congratulationscongratulationscongratulationscongratulationscongratulationscongratulations

Lucky Strike wrote:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thank you both soooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! congratulationscongratulationscongratulations

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I promise i send the first new digging items to both of you as a thank you!! congratulationscongratulationscongratulationscongratulationscongratulationscongratulations

Don't worry about that. I've send you both 2 cats. I've been gifted with a digging hat, so I can get as much as I want congratulations Now I have 6 vampire staves congratulationscongratulations

can i make a random offtopic question? : the Angel Cat Plushies arent still on hunting right?

omg i logged in and the mayor has a home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (i lost the cat omg X2 )

Sad(.......i don't like new item very much.....it is cool but nothing special......i have only 1 cat too...........but that ok for me....i have dig 2 of them so i have gifted one to a sister and now both of us are happy.........xD

lea75 wrote:
no its a cane now..the cat has gone Sad

really like that cane wish to be lucky SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

Spooky wrote:
omg i logged in and the mayor has a home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (i lost the cat omg X2 )

I'm sending you 2 too, I only got more cats for the people who missed them congratulations