Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

I hate it!!

They have now made it so you dont get a choice about going to parties, you have to go whether you want to or not

I dont want to go to all these parties every time i log into PS!!!!

I really hope they change it and quicky!

Ok rant over Laughing

lol same for me
and also i don't like when you visit friends,u have to put on cross on the top of the window intstead of clicking next to button SHARE as it was
i am too lazy Laughing

what???? ugg, what now?! thanks for letting me know so that i'm mentally prepared for this change.

edit:
i just opened up my other pet's account and it didn't make me go to the party. but that's only because the "friends" for my other pet do not have that party balloon up. if everyone puts that balloon away in their chest, we wouldn't be stuck doing these forced party visits.

so...EVERYONE PLEASE TAKE YOUR PARTY BALLOONS DOWN. WE LOVE YOU, BUT WE DON'T WANT TO COME TO YOUR HOUSE!! ba ha ha ha LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing

it's the curcled x you have to click BUT there is a catch.. for me atleast.. the x is almost not visible as it is almost all gone from the window in the top.. i actually click the curcle

I'm sure I removed someone from my F/L just for having always the party invitation Laughing

just read on TOF that this was not intentional, and that they hope to have it fixed by next week Sad

just seen it now...there is a red cross, but as Lucky says you can only just see it at the top of the screen x

Same thing happened when I finished cooking, I saw "share" as only option, so I cliked share and when notification thing appeared I closed it , next veggie soup I finaly saw the x at the top

Foxpoly wrote:
lol same for me
and also i don't like when you visit friends,u have to put on cross on the top of the window intstead of clicking next to button SHARE as it was
i am too lazy Laughing

I AGREE VERY MUCHEROUSLY.