Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hannahbananaa

does your pet change colors during halloween

im the kind of pet owner that cant change the appearance of my pet.
but usually during Halloween my pet turns green...

im contemplating turning it black this year... what about your pet?

Ps i cant stop typing "boo" hahaha

BOO!!!

Ursula wrote:
I made Ursula black Laughing Now she's scary, bwahahahahahahahaha congratulations

i love her eyes. and i agree with hannah, cool eyes.

to answer your question hannah. for a really long time i couldn't get myself to change the look of smorkle at all. but ever since they brought the wigs out, i find myself altering her look once in awhile. however, i rarely change her color. only once or twice did i change that but that was only for maybe 1 day or so.

i rarely change her not even the wig XD, but im trying to get used to the idea.

Ursula wrote:
I made Ursula black Laughing Now she's scary, bwahahahahahahahaha congratulations

she looks very pretty, love the eyes ♥️♥️

I was thinking about adding fangs to Jebema, and since new colors arrive she has been switching between white & pink
Probably she will change color for this scary season congratulations

Last Halloween I changed Kokonee to purple with green eyes (yep, you guessed it...it was Tiddly's fault!) and afterwards, changed her back to brown but kept the green eyes. A couple of days ago I changed her to purple again!

I saw others pet Black. And I saw that they put Black in the Stylists. So colored my Pet Black for Halloween.
P.S. When did the color black came available in the Stylist?

i want to change semelis colour and paint her black but nothing exept eyes are shown........my brother turned his colour black and name his pet dracula he is scary lol,......but to be honest ursulas pet is the most scary and gorgeous up to now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!congrats hun

ill be chainging my pet back to blue after halloween. i love the wigs also, however oh lala only likes white /golden blond wigs

♥️

I'm thinking about it! But i love my new outfit sooooooo much so i really don't want to ruin it..

BOO!

I've never changed MAlù's appearance... and I haven't even thought about the possibility to change her color for Halooween... but it's not a bad idea!!! If I do, I'll change her orange!!

esperia wrote:
i think we should all post a pic

Here is my little scary one (it's my avatar too):

I adore her congratulations