Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
xPink.Pixel.Princessx

OMG!!! Aload of schools and colleges have just gone up in flames

My sister just phoned me saying my primary school was on fire!!!

And now..... There is another 5 schools/colleges ablaze aswell!!

Im so sad...memories of my primary school =(....All gone in a poof of smoke...burned to the grounds in seconds...

Im all over the place now!!

LISA:have you heard about this?

What happened to cause the fires? Not intentional I assume? Sarah, sorry to hear about the fact one was your primary school, I imagine that would be sad.

dimplezkarena wrote:
Omg thats terrible, if it wasn't natural causes then that person should be ashamed.. I'm very sorry Sad

it deffinatly....100% wasnt a natural cause....

5 seperate schools/colleges......up in flames.....burned to the ground in seconds.......Nooo..thats no natural cause =(

that is terrible, sarah. I am sooo sorry sweets. What kind of sick person does this. I just don't get people sometimes; oh wait, most of the time. IF these school are in separate locations and not connected, and they all went down at the same time, then there is no doubt some freak is behind it all.
Prayers to all who have been affected by this hideous act.
I am still in shock. I also pray no one was injured in and/or fighting these fires.

xPink.Pixel.Princessx wrote:
dimplezkarena wrote:
Omg thats terrible, if it wasn't natural causes then that person should be ashamed.. I'm very sorry Sad

it deffinatly....100% wasnt a natural cause....

5 seperate schools/colleges......up in flames.....burned to the ground in seconds.......Nooo..thats no natural cause =(

yeah Sad I hope you feel better, and I hope no one got hurt physically. But most def. emotionally Sad

Guest Guest
I'm sorry that your school is gone... I know what it's like... 2 weeks before I started school (I was 6 years old) someone who was going into 9th grade set fire to our school so that the school year would not start =( What did we get out of it : we had to go to school in thoes horrible portable schools (so cold in the winter and you die of heat in the summer) and we didn't have a gym or a cafeteria. This lasted for 4 years until they re-built the school. I'm sorry about your school... *hug*

Well i dont go to school anymore but it was one of the schools i went to when i was younger....

I just feel sorry for the kids and teachers whos hard work is in the school burning to a crisp =(

they apparently saved the nursery! but its water and smoke damaged =(

lea75 wrote:
http://www.beaconradio.co.uk/Article.asp?id=1982505

I cant find anything on 5 fires, but this is bad enough! Where the schools on the same site?

Reading that new article it seems that one school was used (1,100 pupils) while the other one was empty....still looks really bad though Sad

There was alot of rumers.... Only 2 went up...RSA and wilkinson.
My sister took a picture and someone stole it and out it on that website......So we phoned them up to take it off cause she didnt want it up....and they out her name up there aswell and she didnt want her name on the net so they got a yelling at by my bf cause they shouldnt have took it without her permission =/

lea75 wrote:
http://www.beaconradio.co.uk/Article.asp?id=1982505

I cant find anything on 5 fires, but this is bad enough! Where the schools on the same site?

Reading that new article it seems that one school was used (1,100 pupils) while the other one was empty....still looks really bad though Sad

Can't believe anyone could be sick enough to burn down schools! They obviously don't care at all about others and have nothing better to do, I hope they get caught!!!
I hadn't heard anything about this until I read Sarah's thread but after looking on that beacon radio website (which is my local radio station) I've just seen that there's been 2 bodies found near me :O It's scary to think what this world is coming to! Sad

I'm really sorry for that!
I just hope no one gets hurt because of the fire!

It really makes you sad, one of your memories is now gone, but that's okay.

maybe a hug from the HUGGY teddy bear may help?