Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jennifer11

First 99 collection

WOOHOO! I've just completed my first ever 99 collection! Was so excited just had to share Laughing

bless ya! It is exciting...I have competed 2 of mine now.
Love heart cherries and enchanted cherries

What is your collection?

congratulations....yesterday i completed my 99 collection........Sparkling Vampire Drink

i am sooooo happy......i will try to complete 2 more Halloween collection and need just 6 more shamrock drink and shamrock cupcake to have 99......i am soooooo happy.......... Smile

guess what...............i have completed one more now...........Decorative Jar Of Eyeballs.........i love them sooooo much...................now only need to complete Sweet Halloween Tierd Cake........and Shamrock Drink and Cupcake........hope i will complete them soon........... Laughing

Congrats Jennifer! The only 99 projects I've completed are from the free gifts thanks to my terrific friends. And Pedja, congrats on yours also! What are you going to do now that you have 99? congratulations

I dont have any 99 collection, probably will do one for christmas if there is an item I really really love
Congratz guys for your 99!

i have completed 2 more....Shamrock Drink and Shamrock Cupcake.........nothing will keep them in my chest......this are items that i really like and they are not soooo expensive sooo i can try to collect 99 of them.......xD

wow, congrats to you both for the great 99 projects.
i havent any 99 project yet. still confuse what item to collect actually

Congratulations. Laughing I never completed a single 99. One started the item removed from GMB.

heheheh........that has happen to me too Tromo....i have started collecting Penguin Dolls and when i collected 27 they removed it from GMB and then i have sell most of them on forums and some has give away and some gifted to friends......xD

My 99 collection was the Pet Geisha dolls from the free gifts...I have to think what I will start collecting next...

Pedj@ 94 Dixy wrote:
congratulations....yesterday i completed my 99 collection........Sparkling Vampire Drink

i am sooooo happy......i will try to complete 2 more Halloween collection and need just 6 more shamrock drink and shamrock cupcake to have 99......i am soooooo happy.......... Smile

That's awesome Pedja! So many eyeballs.......And so many 99 collections!

hehehhe....tnx...............i love 99 collections...........whenever i see some item that i ADORE i try to collect 99 of it.......first time i sow shamrock drink and cupcake i have decide to collect 99 of them........LOVE THEM SOOOOOO MUCH.......Smile

when i collect sweet halloween tiered cake i will maybe try to collect new halloween potions.......xD...but that will be har......i will need 79 200 to buy 99 of them........xD

Congrats Jennifer! congratulations
I've only completed one 99 project so far which is the Strawberry Cream Cake free gift thanks to my great friends on here congratulations

CharlotteLouise wrote:
I've only completed one 99 project so far which is the Strawberry Cream Cake free gift thanks to my great friends on here congratulations

Haha yeah, I remember sending you LOTS of those Smile Glad I could help a little!

jennifer wrote:
CharlotteLouise wrote:

Haha yeah, I remember sending you LOTS of those Smile Glad I could help a little!

You sure did, thankyou very much again! Sorry I didn't send many Geisha Dolls but I didn't realise you were collecting them sorry Sad but I'll try and help if you have another 99 project : )

Haha don't worry, I didn't set out to make them a 99 collection, I just never got around to selling them. My frineds just kept sending them so by the time I got to about 50, I decided why not collect 99!

I've just completed another (free) 99 collection...I've got 99 of the little gummi ghosts from the trees in the village! I just think they're so cute SmileSmileSmile