Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gabs Giggles

Is somebody watching the rescue of...

I was, but then had to go out to do some shopping
I just read that first one is out
I cant imagine how their life was down there

Guest Guest
I'm listening to it in the background... it's amazing!
What a rescue! They now have 3 people recued.
I felt so sad when I saw the little boy crying when he saw his dad come out - he was the 1st one to be rescued. (I think they did that for publicity) But my heart still went out to him. He looked so scared and at the same time relieved. Sweet boy.

I've heard and read about it.. My dad told me a few minutes ago.. They had said they would be able to rescue them on x-mass.. I guess that this was the best x-mass present in the world congratulations

I've just seen it on Sky news ...though I don't think I can watch everyone come out ...I'll be in tears for 2 days. Very emotional and I really can't imagine what they and their families have been through. What a fantastic effort by the rescue teams

Its really amazing and the second one was so crazyy and funny! he was really happy, ecstatic. Im glad they are fine, i cant imagine being inside of the capsule!

I cannot imagine how hard it must of been for them...69 days trapped in an underground cave!

I think the work people have done is amazing, and no one ever lost the faith that they would free them.

It must be so emotional for them and their families to be freed, and I imagine the rescuers are just as emotional.

I'm reading it online, but cant watch it on tv...I would not be able to stop the tears Ashamed

I have to admit, I didn't know it was on TV today until Mom turned it on. Parents were watching it, and I have to admit I had a lump in my throat seeing the 4th person being rescued, but then had other things to do, and don't have time to watch it now.

It's pretty amazing and I'm glad they are coming all out!

I just put on the news and the seventh man has been brought to the surface. I hope that all continues to go well.

I put the news on a few minutes ago and the eighth man has just been brought to the surface from the mine and they're now preparing the capsule to go back down to get the next man - the oldest of all the miners.
My thoughts and prayers go out to all of the miners and their families.

Tiddly Winks wrote:
NTV (German news station) is about to do a news program on it, so I'm logging out to watch.

Sky News is staying with it the whole way till the last person comes out ..!!

27 have been rescued, 6 to go (plus the rescue workers). I am so relieved that so far the efforts have gone well. I pray that there won't be any problems getting the remaining people out.

What a fantastic effort ...not to mention the engineering to rescue all the miners safely. I wish them a speedy return to normal life now.,