Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kiviern04

The Innocent Bunny walks!!!!!!!!!!!! And staircase giftable

I went to check on my room, where i put my innocent bunny, and he was walking around, Frankenstein style.... it freaked me out
I did not know that he was going to do that....

And FYI...the staircase is giftable...whew...total bummer that the bouncy bat hat was not giftable

Glad to hear that the staircase is giftable. Smile Otherwise so many people would have been extremely disappointed. The staircase is very cool too! You can see red paw prints make their way up.

I will not get the staircase, need to save for the 2 collectables to have the extra room
I saw the bunnies at the major house, one opens its mouth and bats go out flying, I loved that bunny
The other 2 seems only walk through the room

I forgot completely about the staircase and am now out of CCs. Ugh. Oh well, life goes on. I guess I have enough Halloween goodies to last me till next Halloween.

Moving this to PS chat though.

OMG!!!!! I totally missed yesterday LE item
I just didn't realize it was Thursday, I'm so stupid

its not hun its Wednesday

the staircase is avaliable today LaughingLaughing

I'm still trying to work out whether or not to buy the bunny plushie.

I've been to look at Kivies and he is really cute...so I am tempted..but then I should save my coins for next part 3 of the spooky items next week...decisions, decisions lol Laughing

Chiaretta wrote:
LOL, I meant Tuesday! I missed Tuesday Laughing

poor me, I need some rest

LMAO!!! I think you do hun Laughing

lea75 wrote:
I'm still trying to work out whether or not to buy the bunny plushie.

I've been to look at Kivies and he is really cute...so I am tempted..but then I should save my coins for next part 3 of the spooky items next week...decisions, decisions lol Laughing

knock knock

this bunny is so amazing ..................love it but its soooooo expensive SadSadSad

No temptation for lisa anymore!

Kivie.. If you keep this up something tells me you won't even have the chance to even get an offer for your looking for's before getting another bomb! Laughing

I feel like i'm seeing x-mass on hallo!!! And I'm sooooo happy to see so many people happy!!!!!! And you so excited! congratulations I'm glad you're liking it that much here

evi: it's really cute isn't it?? but something tells me ps will bring out soooooo many amazing items... This is only the beggining!!! Maybe some will be on simple coins too!!!! congratulations

esperia wrote:
this bunny is so amazing ..................love it but its soooooo expensive SadSadSad

knock knock....

Lucky Strike wrote:
No temptation for lisa anymore!

Kivie.. If you keep this up something tells me you won't even have the chance to even get an offer for your looking for's before getting another bomb! Laughing

I feel like i'm seeing x-mass on hallo!!! And I'm sooooo happy to see so many people happy!!!!!! And you so excited! congratulations I'm glad you're liking it that much here

LMAO...i can't help it...

ok..i am done for know... till all things settle now in the home front...gotta get the kids from school and maybe do some laundry.............. chat with you all later

kiviern04 wrote:
esperia wrote:

knock knock....

What bunnies did everyone get? Both of mine turned out to be mummies [was hoping that one would be a vampire] and my neighbours have all got mummies so far too...

my nerighbours have all of them lol......................i want mine become a frankenstain or mummy the bunny that looks like but its not beautiful