Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tiddly Winks

Halloween Pets

The pets are aglow at Happy Pets. They just released limited edition glowing pets and they look to be going fast.

If you are into Halloween, these pets are really something. If you can't get them (credit issues), then not to worry. My friend Steffi and I each bought a pair, and we're going to be social breeding them. I'll be sharing some of my offspring with all of you once they grow up and start breeding.

The yellow one is a female called Glow, and the green one is a male called Radioactive. I actually pondered naming my first offspring, Kryptonite. congratulations

They are lovely Yvette!!
Lol, expect yourself to a social breeding request :-)

wow what a masing they look so cute and scary at the sam etime

Wow, amazing. I wonder how it will be the breeding with normal pets. Imagine a big pink radioactive cat Laughing

well the glowing is green so I imagine that the kitty will be green. Can hardly wait till it hatches. Will be breeding more in the coming days. Glow will be grown tomorrow.

Oh yay, one of my friends just gave me a glowing offspring. Now I have three glowing cats. I can hardly wait till they grow up and I can start breeding them. Smile With this kitten I will have two pair (counting the glow worm in the nursery). congratulations

I am really excited for glowing pets! I hope I can get one soon but haven't managed it yet ...

From what I have seen at my neighbors, the glow has its own color, so you could have a purple cat that inherited a green glow? It makes me think they will eventually release other glow colors too

-Leah

Yvette, how did the glowing half breed turn out? Post a picture if you can!

WOW Yvette, Starlight is very very very cute!!!
I can't wait to see the outcome of Radioactive and my Clover!

It's taken a few days to get to all the social breeding requests, but I am slowly getting caught up. Smile I am looking forward to all of Radioactive and Glow's kittens. I have another glowing cat in room 2 that is grown, so you can send requests there too.

I also got one vampire cat and one vampire bear. The cat is named Elvira and in room 6, and the bear is named Dark Heart and in yard 4.

I have two glowing female babies that I can give to two people here. Please post a message to me either here or on Facebook if you are interested.

I finally got a glow kitten too and it will be grown up soon... I will send another SB this time with actually glowing cat so it might work better:)

my kitten is named Pierre and he is just like Yvette's Radioactive except half the size Smile

I have a girl glow kitten now! also Yvette I sent you a SB for Starlight from Pierre the now adult glow cat Smile such great neighbors Smile

I would really like to breed a glow cat with a Fluffy....feel free to send a SB request with your glow and any of my fluffies (most are in rooms five and six, but are also throughout)

Tiddly Winks wrote:
With emphasis on throughout. Stas has fluffies all over her house.

Are you referring to my real house or my Happy Pets house?

that is great! I would love a fluffy glow cat Smile Stasia, I will send you a SB to a fluffy from a glow... tomorrow! if I forget tomorrow it might be the next day. I already used my SB up today.

does anyone still need a glow cat? I got a bunch of glow baskets today... in a few days I will need to give away glow kittens...

edit: also, does anyone have glow dogs to breed?

Leah, I will look for your SB request!
Choose any Fluffy...they are all over the house but rooms 5 and 6 are only Fluffies. Do look around.

I did get a pink glow rabbit and I think I will breed it with my black shadow rabbit...do you think it will glow black?

I had a friend to fill me in on the chances of glow and changed color glow... at least for cats.

about 1 chance in 10 of a glow when you breed a glow with a nonglow

about 1 chance in 5 of a color change in the glow when there is a glow and you breed with a different color pet

so you have about 1 in 50 chance of a shadow pet plus a glow rabbit being a black glow... maybe? but that does happen Smile

Oh wow! Well, now I know why the offspring isn't glowing! With my luck it will be pink.