Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gaiamaiden

past room of the week entries spooky attack in the attic

Guest Guest
Here is my spooky attic...
C.J. went up there to get her travel case to go on a trip and when she got up there she saw eyes peeking out of her old wooden chest!!!!
She got so scared that her eyes went wide and she screamed!
(In the end it was just Hideeni in the box!)

cj_bmp11.jpg

Edit: I just noticed that I completely forgot to add some of this weeks items in my room!

No worries, I like my room this way just the same.

Yawo doesn't really have an attic, as she loves everything to be fancy. With her love of Halloween in Pet Society she's transformed her attic into a beautifully decorated layer for her most treasured creepy creatures. She loves the dim lights and romantic candles and fire place. Not to mention her balcony! She also treasures the company of her spirit friend Evangelina who she chats with and confides all her deepest secrets with. Yawo also must keep her spooky fishes safe in their green slimy water up in her attic as she is worried about how her regular neighbors might feel if they stop by for an afternoon tea and spot them in her formal living room. So here is the first published picture of Yawo's secret attic sitting room. Hopefully her pet society neighbors don't shy away now that they've seen it!

I am having sooo much fun makin up these rooms....
ok...here goes my attic
myladyyawo.... AWESOME ATTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

moms_s10.jpg

Guest Guest
Thank you Kivie - you did a great job on yours too.
Myladyyawo, I love your glowing room picture!

oh lala's attic room with a lovely view ♥️

66046_10.jpg
 68939_10.jpg

BOO!

(Please do not post links without getting permission to do so first. I have changed the links to pictures.Thanks
xpink.pixel.princessx)

the only thing spooky about this attic (other than it's a mess) are the Tanuki's that lurk about. they look cute, but they are NOT! their evil fangs will pop out and eat all your candy. watch out...they're everywhere!!
 rose_a10.jpg

smorkle wrote:
tee hee hee. phew, i posted that with only one minute to spare!!

You're the only one capable of that LaughingLaughing