Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kokonee

One Good Thing about Halloween...

yessssssssssssssssssssssssssss i agreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee hate sooooooo many pink Imao

I don't have a problem with pink(It is close to Purple). Laughing But PF puts too many pink items.

hinapasha wrote:
I love all the dark stuff....

Me too. I am waiting next Halloween for more stuff for my house. But I need a little Pink items to break the darkness(Along with green and white). Laughing If I could I will make my all house Halloween style.

I'm sure next week they're going to compensate this. It's going to be the pinkest week ever Laughing

Tromo3 wrote:
hinapasha wrote:
I love all the dark stuff....

Me too. I am waiting next Halloween for more stuff for my house. But I need a little Pink items to break the darkness(Along with green and white). Laughing If I could I will make my all house Halloween style.

we had a few pink items too
the pink jello is a good idea.. or any piggy Smile

and... no much pink for me... i loved the black, purple, red, even blue! and i can do green... but i'm sooooooo bored of the baby pink and washed out blue or white!!!! and a bad white it is!!!!

this hallo was really nice!

I was being upset about all the "creepy" things...this year's Halloween has been so dark! And then I realized the lack of pink, and that made me feel better! I hope next week they will honor "La Dia de los Muertos" (Day of the Dead). It is a positive celebratory day!

yeah but El dia de los muertos is in November 1 and 2, so lets hope they release at least a plushie xD
like this one:

Gabs Giggles wrote:
yeah but El dia de los muertos is in November 1 and 2, so lets hope they release at least a plushie xD
like this one:

When i first saw this plushie, I was like
But now that i look at her a bit more, i think she is sorta cute, really....

Pink is nice in moderation. Having only one girl, out of 3 kids, she never really was that crazy for being a pink girt... too many boys around for her not to be influence by pink... congratulations

Gabs Giggles wrote:
like this one:

like too this one cute and scary

kiviern04 wrote:

Pink is nice in moderation. Having only one girl, out of 3 kids, she never really was that crazy for being a pink girt... too many boys around for her not to be influence by pink... congratulations

I wasn't interested in pink until I was 25 or something like that Laughing

Ursula wrote:

I wasn't interested in pink until I was 25 or something like that Laughing

Lol I used to hate pink until 5 years ago, now I love it!

well i like pink but it would be better if we could choose the color we want for our stuff....
sometimes pink is toooooooooooooo pink!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!