Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
smorkle

Swap your Hideeni Costumes!!

Recommended Posts

Do you have a duplicate Hideeni costume? Let's swap!
Post here which costumes you have and would like to swap for.

Costumes are only giftable after they are opened and placed in your wardrobe.


 costum10.jpg

Let's get Swapping!!! Laughing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I Have:
1x Pink Tiger Costume


I Need:
Chicken costume
or
Pink bunny costume
or
Space costume

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Let me check this and see. Maybe there is hope.

Eureka, it worked. Thanks Smorkle for posting that bit. I was about to go into panic mode.

I'd like to trade my pumpkin for a football (soccer) ball outfit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
smorkle wrote:
I Have:
1x Pink Tiger Costume


I Need:
Chicken costume
or
Pink bunny costume
or
Space costume

my space for your pink tiger? congratulations
i will send it later Smile

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
annick1206 wrote:
smorkle wrote:
I Have:
1x Pink Tiger Costume


I Need:
Chicken costume
or
Pink bunny costume
or
Space costume

my space for your pink tiger? congratulations
i will send it later Smile


you got it hun!...but i'm not home this weekend and can't get on to my PS Sad
i will send you the pink tiger on sunday night (my time) when i get home. please send me the space costume whenever you can.
xoxo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
smorkle wrote:
annick1206 wrote:
smorkle wrote:
I Have:
1x Pink Tiger Costume


I Need:
Chicken costume
or
Pink bunny costume
or
Space costume

my space for your pink tiger? congratulations
i will send it later Smile


you got it hun!...but i'm not home this weekend and can't get on to my PS Sad
i will send you the pink tiger on sunday night (my time) when i get home. please send me the space costume whenever you can.
xoxo

thank you congratulations it's ok Smile
an astronaut costume already awaiting smorkle

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hi! I've got the Pineapple one and want to trade for one of the pinks, tiger or bunny...anyone? Smile

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
heart_break3r wrote
i have :
1x easter bunny
1x tiger
1x turkey

i need :
chicken
octopus
pumpkin
astronout

please tell me

I have a chicken costume for your pink tiger if you want let me know

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
spitfir3 wrote:
heart_break3r wrote
i have :
1x easter bunny
1x tiger
1x turkey

i need :
chicken
octopus
pumpkin
astronout

please tell me

I have a chicken costume for your pink tiger if you want let me know

sure hun.. congratulations
we already friends.. i will send you now..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
thanks heart_break3r
costumes all sent and received i will add rep for you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
spitfir3 wrote:
thanks heart_break3r
costumes all sent and received i will add rep for you

thankss hunn.. congratulations
all received,, add rep for you yoo..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
heart_break3r wrote:
i have :
1x easter bunny
1x tiger
1x turkey

i need :
chicken
octopus
pumpkin
astronout

please tell me congratulations


Hi, want to swap my octopus for your turkey??
F/r sent Smile

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mandy1985 wrote:
I have:

1 pumpkin
1 turkey

Looking for:

1 tiger
1 bunny

Can somebody help me?

hi.. i need 1 pumpkin and i have 1 easter bunny.. do you want to swap?
would you mind to send first? congratulations

jennifer wrote:
heart_break3r wrote:
i have :
1x easter bunny
1x tiger
1x turkey

i need :
chicken
octopus
pumpkin
astronout

please tell me congratulations


Hi, want to swap my octopus for your turkey??
F/r sent Smile

sure sweetie.. congratulations
would you mind to send first? congratulations

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jennifer wrote:
quot;]
heart_break3r wrote:
i have :
1x easter bunny
1x tiger
1x turkey

i need :
chicken
octopus
pumpkin
astronout

please tell me congratulations


Hi, want to swap my octopus for your turkey??
F/r sent Smile

sure sweetie.. congratulations
would you mind to send first? congratulations[/quote]

Sure thing, will send now Smile

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jennifer wrote:
jennifer wrote:
quot;]
heart_break3r wrote:
i have :
1x easter bunny
1x tiger
1x turkey

i need :
chicken
octopus
pumpkin
astronout

please tell me congratulations


Hi, want to swap my octopus for your turkey??
F/r sent Smile

sure sweetie.. congratulations
would you mind to send first? congratulations


Sure thing, will send now Smile[/quote]
all received.. congratulations
thankss sweetie.. add rep for you.. ^_*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
heart_break3r wrote:
Mandy1985 wrote:
I have:

1 pumpkin
1 turkey

Looking for:

1 tiger
1 bunny

Can somebody help me?

hi.. i need 1 pumpkin and i have 1 easter bunny.. do you want to swap?
would you mind to send first? congratulations

jennifer wrote:
heart_break3r wrote:
i have :
1x easter bunny
1x tiger
1x turkey

i need :
chicken
octopus
pumpkin
astronout

please tell me congratulations


Hi, want to swap my octopus for your turkey??
F/r sent Smile

sure sweetie.. congratulations
would you mind to send first? congratulations


Sure no problem

f/r sent on facebook Smile

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
heart_break3r wrote:
jennifer wrote:
jennifer wrote:
quot;]
heart_break3r wrote:
i have :
1x easter bunny
1x tiger
1x turkey

i need :
chicken
octopus
pumpkin
astronout

please tell me congratulations


Hi, want to swap my octopus for your turkey??
F/r sent Smile

sure sweetie.. congratulations
would you mind to send first? congratulations


Sure thing, will send now Smile

all received.. congratulations
thankss sweetie.. add rep for you.. ^_*[/quote]


All received thanks for the great trade, adding rep for you too Smile

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mandy1985 wrote:
heart_break3r wrote:
Mandy1985 wrote:
I have:

1 pumpkin
1 turkey

Looking for:

1 tiger
1 bunny

Can somebody help me?

hi.. i need 1 pumpkin and i have 1 easter bunny.. do you want to swap?
would you mind to send first? congratulations

jennifer wrote:
heart_break3r wrote:
i have :
1x easter bunny
1x tiger
1x turkey

i need :
chicken
octopus
pumpkin
astronout

please tell me congratulations


Hi, want to swap my octopus for your turkey??
F/r sent Smile

sure sweetie.. congratulations
would you mind to send first? congratulations


Sure no problem

f/r sent on facebook Smile


Pumpkin costume sent Smile

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mandy1985 wrote:
Mandy1985 wrote:
heart_break3r wrote:
Mandy1985 wrote:
I have:

1 pumpkin
1 turkey

Looking for:

1 tiger
1 bunny

Can somebody help me?

hi.. i need 1 pumpkin and i have 1 easter bunny.. do you want to swap?
would you mind to send first? congratulations

jennifer wrote:
heart_break3r wrote:
i have :
1x easter bunny
1x tiger
1x turkey

i need :
chicken
octopus
pumpkin
astronout

please tell me congratulations


Hi, want to swap my octopus for your turkey??
F/r sent Smile

sure sweetie.. congratulations
would you mind to send first? congratulations


Sure no problem

f/r sent on facebook Smile


Pumpkin costume sent Smile

thanks sweetie.. congratulations
received and sent all.. add rep for you.. ^_*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
heart_break3r wrote:
i have :
octopus
easter bunny
soccer

i need :
astronout
pumpkin
chicken

anyone? congratulations


You still have the easter bunny? o:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GiiHx3 wrote:
Need:

Tiger or Bunny

Have:

Astronaut

Help please?


i hav tiger swap with ur astronout pls

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
P3PiNO wrote:
GiiHx3 wrote:
Need:

Tiger or Bunny

Have:

Astronaut

Help please?


i hav tiger swap with ur astronout pls


Sure, I'll send you a f/r and you can send the items when you want to or vice-versa.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hello everyone,

I have several Hideeni costumes I would like to trade. I am looking for the following item the Hideeni Bunny Costume.

This is what I have to trade:

Hideeni Pineapple Costume
Hideeni Astronaut Costume
Hideeni Turkey Costume
Hideeni Chicken Costume x2

Thank you for looking. If I do not respond right away, I am off line. Please leave me a message. Thank you!!!

natasha anne

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Do you mean the black sheep plushie that was the LE item? I have one which I would trade for a Hideeni Pumpkin costume if you're interested??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jennifer,

That is the one I am looking for and I will trade the Pumpkin Costume for the Black Sheep. Thank you!

natasha anne

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok Smile I'll add you on fb, can you please send first, is that okay?

Edit: Sorry, you'd already added me, silly me Ashamed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
stormi77 wrote:
Jennifer,

That is the one I am looking for and I will trade the Pumpkin Costume for the Black Sheep. Thank you!

natasha anne


Pumpkin costume received, black sheep sent.
Thank you for the great trade Smile
+ 1 rep for you Smile

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jennifer,

Thank you so much for the trade!! Can you please direct me to where I can leave a positive post regarding our trade? I am still new to this forum! Thank you again for the trade and your time!!!!

natasha anne

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
stormi77 wrote:
Jennifer,

Thank you so much for the trade!! Can you please direct me to where I can leave a positive post regarding our trade? I am still new to this forum! Thank you again for the trade and your time!!!!

natasha anne


Okay Smile In the top right hand corner of my post, under the I'm Online sign, is a little plus and a minus, just click the plus SmileSmile
Thanks heaps Smile

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Thank you so much Jennifer! Our trade is complete.

Thank you again.

natasha anne

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
stormi77 wrote:
Thank you so much Jennifer! Our trade is complete.

Thank you again.

natasha anne



No worries Smile

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi all,

I have:
Pumpkin Costume

I need:
Tiger Costume
or
Soccer Ball Costume

Anyone? Smile

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I want to swap :
astronaut costume
soccerball costume
pineapple costume

I need:
rabbit costume
chicken costume

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.