Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

Last Week In Store

Guest Guest

In case anyone wanted to know. Smile

This one should've left by now but guess they forgot. Laughing

Guest Guest

No problem you guys. i sorta like the mugs cause they are quite simple. but i bought my fave colors so i think i'm good to go.. i wish they were half price though... Ashamed

Mage lvl8 wrote:
wonder why they want to get rid of those cups... they look kinda nice

I agree...it's weird. Hmmm....may have to go buy a few mugs before they go then!

Riuna wrote:
No problem you guys. i sorta like the mugs cause they are quite simple. but i bought my fave colors so i think i'm good to go.. i wish they were half price though... Ashamed

i'll do so too... and i wish this too...

Mage lvl8 wrote:

i like them Smile i don't think it's a good idea to get them out of the game.. we have no basic items anymore... Sad

jennifer wrote:
Mage lvl8 wrote:

I agree...it's weird. Hmmm....may have to go buy a few mugs before they go then!

off we all go!

The mystery boxes of Halloween clothes and scarecrow eggs, also haven't left us yet :p Maybe they're gonna be up until this week only. They can be bought from your pet's house.

myster10.jpg

Guest Guest

they always forget to take it out from the menu. even the stone age items were there for a while. idk if they still are. Laughing

and yeah i like the basic cups... D: they are the only items that was there from the beginning of PS i think?

Not my bento box! But lately, whenever they remove mystery eggs, they don't really remove them, so should this be any different?

Guest Guest
hinapasha wrote:
Not my bento box! But lately, whenever they remove mystery eggs, they don't really remove them, so should this be any different?

Laughing i know right? has the stone age items been moved yet? i knew that was supposed to be gone ages ago (pun!).

Riuna wrote:
hinapasha wrote:

Laughing i know right? has the stone age items been moved yet? i knew that was supposed to be gone ages ago (pun!).

I just checked and it HAS been removed! When did that happen? I could have sworn it was there last time i checked. I guess they finally figured it out. -_- Spring Faerie eggs are still there though.

Guest Guest
hinapasha wrote:
Riuna wrote:
hinapasha wrote:

I just checked and it HAS been removed! When did that happen? I could have sworn it was there last time i checked. I guess they finally figured it out. -_- Spring Faerie eggs are still there though.

lmao! i think they be delaying it every week. Laughing

Riuna wrote:

lmao! i think they be delaying it every week. Laughing

Maybe they really just forget. Laughing

I just finished collecting my 5 koi fish. If you haven't gotten them yet, and you want 5, then make sure you keep enough bento foods as bait.

just saw it thank u for the info going to cafe now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sad((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

cant see mugs and cups

There are just too many things to collect. I am pretty much not going to do much, but like some of you, I don't go to the cafe at all. I hope they come out with some new stuff there. To me the cups are neat, but a bit big for normal table placing.

Im glad the cups have gone, I would have liked to have bought some but oh well lol I hope they put something new into the cafe because it doesnt really serve much of a purpose

OMG, I missed the cups too Sad I hope the rest of the things are still there Sad

Ursula wrote:
OMG, I missed the cups too Sad I hope the rest of the things are still there Sad

They should be since the cups were labeled "last week in stores" last week. They do everything so haphazardly.

Oh...I missed the cups
hope it will revealed in lost treasures digging Sad