Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lucky Strike

Maintenance???

It throw me out and now it says there is maintenance???? WHat is going on??? Today i s Wednesday not Friday

It's Thursday here.. Laughing Oh and btw I was about to create a new thread with some items for sale and amazing prices and then it kicked me out Sad

Eik! Ashamed My mistake... Ashamed

But still!!! Why on a Tuesday??? I hope the don't change the chicken in digging... Sad

WHich sale??? Is there another one that the cafe/eggs and.. furniture i think... ???

Lucky Strike wrote:
Eik! Ashamed My mistake... Ashamed

But still!!! Why on a Tuesday??? I hope the don't change the chicken in digging... Sad

WHich sale??? Is there another one that the cafe/eggs and.. furniture i think... ???

The chick probably will be gone. Sad And what sales?

Edit: Ooooh, I know what sales. Nevermind.

But why from now?????? It's NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mad AND I WANT MORE CHICKENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It probably to change the diggin item, add new mystery box items and such...

I am going out now (doctors then hospital Sad ) but will do the spoilers as soon as I get back xx

SadSadSad

Ok lea congratulations Brings us back good news from the doc!!!!!! (and don't go with a carrot and a "what's up doc" line! Laughing -now i want to see cartoons -.- )

:om,g: I entered out of teh house and almost got a heart attack. Go outside now to see why! So pretty and so beautifull

Grr, was sending out boxes this morning when the entire game froze up... But oh well, only meant they were updating the new items :-)