Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jennifer11

Happy Guy Fawkes day!!

I'm not sure whether the rest of the world celebrates this day or not, but here in NZ it's Guy Fawkes day. I've never worked out why we celebrate someone trying (and failing) to blow up the English parliament in the early 17th century, but we do. At least the fireworks are neat!!!!!!!

Wow, never heard of that before, as we don't celebrate it here! :-)

Well, happy Guy Fawkes day!!!

Bonfire night is on 5th November for us in the UK. I was actually cristend on 5th November so my parents used to say my cristening went off with a bang HAHA

PLEASE everyone stay safe and remember the rules about staying safe around fireworks and sparklers. I dont want anyonw getting hurt =(

photog10.jpg

Happy GUy FAwkes Day to everyone who celebrates!!!!
Fawkes souns familiar and I think I heard it in PS! Laughing I forget a lot, but have a good memory. Laughing Sounds confusing but true.

There is one...not my favorite plushie, but I don't think it came out for Bastielle day. That's a French holiday. I think they did, around this time last year, a British week with bonfires, and English styled items.

eik! you might be right... aaaaaaaaanyway... I never gave toooo much thought in that plushie it's good though to have for certain rooms congratulations