Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lucky Strike

What do you do if you want to feel better?..

I used to go shopping to feel better, but now... I dance with music while nobody sees me Laughing

I normally watch one of my favourite Stand-Ups like Lee Evans, Jim Davidson or Robin Williams and curl up on the sofa and just have a good giggle lol

Mage lvl8 wrote:
i listen to music or eat chocolate

chocolate is good!

Ursula wrote:
I used to go shopping to feel better, but now... I dance with music while nobody sees me Laughing

first time i hear of someone dancing if they feel down..

Gaiamaiden wrote:
I normally watch one of my favourite Stand-Ups like Lee Evans, Jim Davidson or Robin Williams and curl up on the sofa and just have a good giggle lol

tv huh? Laughing it's the perfect distraction! I opened psfc had noooothing good to see

Gabs Giggles wrote:
I sleep =P

haha! aaaaaaaaaall time classic and aaaaaaalways works!!!

Lucky Strike wrote:
Mage lvl8 wrote:
i listen to music or eat chocolate

chocolate is good!

Chocolate is God!!

Lucky Strike wrote:
Ursula wrote:

I've never been very ordinary Laughing

Danny Kaye movies always make me feel better. I take my pick of 'The Cout Jester', 'Walter Mitty' or 'The Inspector General'. If that doesn't help, chocolate! Smile

I take my digital camera and start taking pictures of things.
It may sound crazy, but I find my inner peace there.

Here's one of my latest shots:

When I'm feeling down I watch episodes of my favourite show...The Gilmore Girls. It's totally my feel good thing Smile

And WOW Laz that's an amazing picture!!

jennifer wrote:
When I'm feeling down I watch episodes of my favourite show...The Gilmore Girls. It's totally my feel good thing Smile

OMG it's the same for me!! It's one of those shows that make you feel like everything will be right, I want to live in Stars Hollow too!!!

Jennifer & Chiaretta, another Gilmore Girls fan over here *waves*

Well, Lucky, it depends. If I really feel bad, I always try to talk someone to cheer me up. But mostly I just listen to music, I dance (too), sing to make myself feel better.

Ursula wrote:
Lucky Strike wrote:

chocolate is good!

Chocolate is God!!

Laughing lol??????

Ursula wrote:
Lucky Strike wrote:
Ursula wrote:

I've never been very ordinary Laughing

that i have noticed! and it's not a bad thing!

Tiddly Winks wrote:
Danny Kaye movies always make me feel better. I take my pick of 'The Cout Jester', 'Walter Mitty' or 'The Inspector General'. If that doesn't help, chocolate! Smile

I used to watch buffy.. now i see the newer episodes of the dozen series that i watch and currently running..

Lazar wrote:
I take my digital camera and start taking pictures of things.
It may sound crazy, but I find my inner peace there.

Here's one of my latest shots:

pics is your hobby? this is a really good one!

jennifer wrote:

it's a good show! i was watching in the past but now i have yeeeeears to see it..

hinapasha wrote:
sing?

not my style do you have a good voice?

Tromo3 wrote:
I either read my favourite books. Or go here. Laughing

i vote for go here for me or a film

Toulouse wrote:

Well, Lucky, it depends. If I really feel bad, I always try to talk someone to cheer me up. But mostly I just listen to music, I dance (too), sing to make myself feel better.

so ursula is not alone in dancing! Smile

Lol, Lucky, you should sometimes see the silliest things I do to make myself feel better again:-D
Another thing is: go to my pets and just play with them a bit, or enjoy myself in Pet Society a while :-)

i go to my cats too!! it relaxes me! I have to persian cats so it's even easier to pet them!! ps does the trick too! Smile

i tend to just... sit... or walk slowly... i just can get myself to be active.. Ashamed

Do you have a happy song? one that makes you even tap your feet when you are sitting down? Try to be silly on that song, or a couple more and I'm pretty sure you'll feel better after

Lucky Strike wrote:

hinapasha wrote:
sing?

not my style do you have a good voice?

Laughing I think so!

Chiaretta wrote:
jennifer wrote:

OMG it's the same for me!! It's one of those shows that make you feel like everything will be right, I want to live in Stars Hollow too!!!

Haha! I absolutely LOVE Gilmore Girls!!! It's the best show ever and I want to live in Stars Hollow too!!! I love the way they talk to each other!!!

Toulouse wrote:

Yay! I love finding new Gilmore Girls fans!!! I have all the DVDs and just pop them on whenever I am feeling down. I just wish they made more seasons!!!

jennifer wrote:
Toulouse wrote:

Yay! I love finding new Gilmore Girls fans!!! I have all the DVDs and just pop them on whenever I am feeling down. I just wish they made more seasons!!!

I agree!!! I wish it'd never stopped. I heard about a Gilmore Girls movie. Any of you know if that's true?