Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lucky Strike

New x-mass items

Since we have a countdown clock it got me thinking... What you would like for the new x-mass items to be??

I want cute wallpapers and floors and nice decorations and nothing toooooo big to take all my space!!!! AND NOOOOOO MORE EGGS!!!! PLEASE LET THE DECOS ON THE TREES BEEING LIKE THE 1ST YEAR!!!! BUY WHICHEVER WE LIKE HOW MANY TIMES WE WANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want a snowflake pillow, and a fluffy snow coat. I would love a snow leopard plushie and a penguin costume, and... cute candles everywhere! I wish we could plant a holly tree congratulations

OMG....i can't wait for Christmas ......Christmas is my favorite holiday..........I LOVE IT.......i would love sooooo much amazing tree decors and a lot of FOOD... Laughing

and some nice decores like candles or hollys and a lot of everything........ Laughing

Ursula wrote:
I want a snowflake pillow, and a fluffy snow coat. I would love a snow leopard plushie and a penguin costume, and... cute candles everywhere! I wish we could plant a holly tree congratulations

the leopard... i don't think it's duable as we already have one... but i would loooooooooooove to see another one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! congratulationscongratulationscongratulations

Pedj@ 94 Dixy wrote:
OMG....i can't wait for Christmas ......Christmas is my favorite holiday..........I LOVE IT.......i would love sooooo much amazing tree decors and a lot of FOOD... Laughing

and some nice decores like candles or hollys and a lot of everything........ Laughing

mine too along with halloween... I prefer x-mass a bit more as i can ACTUALLY celebrate it and not just be happy to celebrate in ps

and hopefully ps WON'T put on the trees the same candies as last year like they did with hallo...

i LOVE Christmas!!
maybe candy cane wand or something like that?
blue candy cane food?
ice throne re make?

I reallllllllllly love christmas!!!

I wish for magical santa sleight with reindeer in front of it!!
The effect will same with magic broom, we can fly!!

Give a time for thinking another x-mas item

-Serenity- wrote:

That's a great idea Serenity!

I wish the is a special jubble ring when we wear it the white angel jubble will float around our pet

I actually don't know what I want. I want that the Seasonal dishes can be again obtained.

Mage lvl8 wrote:
i LOVE Christmas!!
maybe candy cane wand or something like that?
blue candy cane food?
ice throne re make?

i would like an ice throne remake! but not toooo... how to put it... square! or round!

-Serenity- wrote:

yes yes yes!!! and our pet to be able to sit on it and take small ride!!! day dreaming here..

Mage lvl8 wrote:
or maybe an angel plushie, we dont have that yet

i'd looove that! or atleast as a top for the tree!

-Serenity- wrote:
I wish the is a special jubble ring when we wear it the white angel jubble will float around our pet

not my thing ut why not?? Laughing

Tromo3 wrote:
I actually don't know what I want. I want that the Seasonal dishes can be again obtained.

me too.. you really like cooking don't you???

I want a Christmas movie theme. Stuff about classic Christmas movies. Maybe even clothes depicting those movies or the styles of the time they were made. Smile

yes no more eggs and please dont make all the beautifull intims cc please let it be fore coins so all can got a beautifull christnmas and please dont clerance sale in christmas

I would like a cute snow bunny costume for our pet! With a cute skirt and a furry coat and some adorable bunny ears! BUt playfish never does skirts! RAwr

ughh! I agree, no more eggs! I really like the kitschy 40s-50s style decos. I would love to have a small manger scene to display.

-Serenity- wrote:

i'd love that!