Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
KaraBoo

I'm brand spankin new ;)

Hey you guys! I'm brand new and I love to play PS with my friends! I always need more so come on over! congratulations I am at level 19 and my pet is FuzzyBug! congratulations

Welcome to PSFC, hun!!! I'm sure you'll have a great time here.

Don't forget to read the rules of the forum, they will solve you many questions.

You should take a look to the guides, I'm sure you'll find interesting information about the game there Smile

We make a lot of competitions and you'll be able to join them after a week and 20 posts, so please, enjoy yourself in the forum and feel free of ask anything you want

oh I already have a question hehe

Are posts considered like a reply like what you post after someone says something or posts of something you want to sell or trade or anything like that

KaraBoo wrote:
oh I already have a question hehe

Are posts considered like a reply like what you post after someone says something or posts of something you want to sell or trade or anything like that

I'm not sure what are you asking. All posts are considered to the post count except for bumps, thanks you's and welcomes. There's no need to post to increase the post count, because in a few days, when you be able to take part in competitions, you'll have the necesary number. The only thing you need is enjoy the forum and chat around here congratulations

If you want to trade, you can do that here: trading forum (if you want to buy something, it's better you use the "looking for" subsection)

awesome! Thank you!! I like this forum it is so much easier then all the others!!!!

Hiya and welcome congratulations

I'm glad you are enjoying the forum, if you need anything just ask, we really are a friendly bunch here lol

I'm sending you a f/r so Rosie can go and say hi to FuzzyBug Laughing

Hello Kara and Fuzzybug ----I love your pets name, by the way.
Very nice to meet you and WELCOME to PSFC.
This is my cyber home. The people here are amazing. Sweet, kind, considerate, honest and funny.
PSFC has made playing pet society more fun than I even thought possible.
Have fun cruising around the forum, my dear. There is lots and lots to do...and never ever hesitate to ask. The most sillyest question is the question not asked.
As one of my mentors said to me, "we all were new once too, and we all have questions". So we know what it is like being new to such a great active forum
Send me a FR is you would like Fuzzybug and Sparkie to hang out.
. Great to meet you